How to keep from being discouraged : Swingers Discussion 2195541025
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow to keep from being discouraged
TOPIC: How to keep from being discouraged
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   25 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ag14--

It can really depend on the area you are in, and what you are looking for. We have set up meets only to have to reschedule them 2-3 times due to our issues and or their issues--mostly unforeseeable or unfortunate (Babysitter canceling, periods, illness, yada, yada, yada...). Some won't put up with these kinds of things and others go with the flow. And even these tolerances can vary depending upon what is happening in life at that particular time.

Disappointment is inevitable, but your attitude and patience are both in your control. I am just another who will advise patience. If I had the answers, I'd be out fucking right now instead of perusing the forums! Lol

Brunnerville PA

Username hidden
(326 posts)
Seems like you're doing good. Afterall you do have two certs!

Beaufort SC

Username hidden
(77 posts)
In reading through some of the posts on here, I (the male half) have found that as a group, this place is one for good advice. You all may never hear a thank you from the people you help, but I am certain they are grateful.

Now onto us...I function as the de facto gatekeeper for us, and I am finding this incredibly trying. In almost a year of being in the lifestyle, we have only had a single positive experience. The few that we do connect with always seem to have schedule issues, and so we went against our better judgement and lowered the standards of what we were looking for. That was a huge mistake. One couple said all the right things but was really only looking for a unicorn, one couple stood us up completely (and with kids, jobs, and a regular life alot goes into getting ready to meet), we have had countless encounters with outright disrespectful people, are a bit intimidated by the cliques and groups at hotel parties (yet we still go about once every 3-6 weeks) and I am almost ready to give up. Everyone that I have lamented our issues to has said 'dont give up, it does get better.' When? How long must it be before we leave a house party feeling awkward, leave a hotel party disappointed, or just get past the stage of someone or a couple talking to us, then suddenly dropping off the map (clearly not/or lost interest) and making us feel foolish? Any advice would be well received, I know we are not the only couple in this situation......I'm just the only one writing this question today.

King NC

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   25 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: How to keep from being discouraged