How to handle an odd situation : Swingers Discussion 2046401021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow to handle an odd situation
TOPIC: How to handle an odd situation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
The first rule of thumb is "Are we attracted to them ?" only after that do we wonder or care if they're attracted to us lol. If we don't feel the chemistry it matters not in the least to us how they feel (sexually) . Next time you have a meet and greet focus on what you feel and stop wondering/worrying if they like you until you've answered the first question. Relax, be yourselves and have a good time. The perfect ( for you ) couple will come along , be patient .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Here is the thing. They, despite the fact that they found you attractive did not come off to YOU as people that were aroused by you. Now, that you're aware of how they feel, the question is, HOW do you YOU feel about it?

If you have reservations, don't do it. If you find them attractive and are willing to overlook your hesitation, go for it.

Alternatively, you can meet them for drinks or dinner or both and see where it goes. Certainly, you can state that, you'd like to see them again to see if what you felt originally is still there. If they get defensive, you can explain by telling them the truth, or simply state that they are not a good match.

Good luck, happy hunting.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16887 posts)
We had a somewhat similar experience early in the game. The couple we met for dinner was a little off - the wife, who came across in emails as very outgoing, in person was demure. Her husband, who seemed friendly online, was antagonistic, self-centered, and answered questions we posed directly to his wife. When we left, we decided there probably was no attraction at all between couples (which was at least true for us), and were surprised to hear that they wanted to get together! It was uncomfortable to tell them that we didn't feel any sexual attraction, and they later blocked us on SLS, but it was better to be true to ourselves immediately. When the alarm bells go off, it's important to pay attention.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
"a huge sliding approach"

My cock tells me that approach works best for him.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
They actually have more experience than us.

I wonder if more people meet and go home and think about it...or if the situation is right....meet and go have fun right then?

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
We recently met up with a very nice couple for drinks. We had a lovely time, but both hubby and I felt the other couple wasn't into us. They wouldn't flirt, they kept looking at each other (for reassurance??), etc. We had great conversation, but we all ended up leaving the restaurant with just a hug goodbye. Consequently, we figured they weren't interested. The next morning, we sent a very courteous "thank you for meeting us, we had a nice time" email.

2 days later, we get an email from them saying they are ready to go! They felt all this sexual attraction and want in our pants. ?!????!?????

We're newbies to all of this, but is this sort of turn-about usual? I know it's different for everyone, but we figured if there was "chemistry" between all of us, we'd feel it.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: How to handle an odd situation