How to handle an odd situation : Swingers Discussion 2046401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow to handle an odd situation
TOPIC: How to handle an odd situation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bzzzzz. Wrong. You have only 98 guesses remaining. :)

Hope you had a nice reunion. Great to see you back.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10416 posts)
Family reunion in the St Louis area. Its good to see you again too 'Adam' ;-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Gwen where have you been keeping your sexy self? Good to see you back.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10416 posts)
The best thing I've learned since joining is to go with that "gut feeling". For most things, I'm the kind of person to give everybody a chance. This isn't the place for that though.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic...you're hilarious. :) My kind of humor.

Not sure what's gonna happen with the couple. Got an email from them last nite. Now they're busy for the next several weeks. Sooooo......we shall see. Onward and upward, right? :)

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Good advice from everyone here, my $.02 is when you start to get that "ehhh" feeling, it's time to hop a plane to Ohio....I mean, time to rethink if you truly want to meet them. Maybe you were projecting your feelings onto them and know deep down there really isn't a connection?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thanks everyone! We shall see what happens with this couple. We can't meet up with them this weekend, so we'll see if they lose interest. I was good-to-go that nite, but now.......ehhhhh....

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
I am totally guilty of this, let me tell you. I am notoriously like an 8th grader. If I like a guy I am usually shy, unless I know him very well. Its just awful. AWFUL I SAY! They may just be like me. If you are attracted to them and want to fuck them, since you did have good convo, I'd see them again..and this time be a little more sexually aggressive. If you put the moves and they back off well then, you know that this is just not something they want to do.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We also had that happen. I (female) had been chatting and emailing w/ a very cute, funny, flirty biker guy (nice arms, build, etc, great sense of humor), and then the 4 of us talked on the phone. The wife had just got home from work, so we cut her slack for not being too engaging on the phone. Okay. We met at a local restaurant. The wife was cute, but she NEVER SMILED ONCE. And she complained a lot about money woes, etc. pretty negative actually. So, of course, no turn on. They wanted to go across the street to a place for coffee, so we did. It was an afternoon, we thought, okay, let's see if things get better. Like I said, the guy was adorable. Sort of apologetic in a way, thoughout the conversations, and trying to make up for the slack in the conversation on her part.

Hugs, bye, nice to meet you, we were polite. Figured, okay, it's a no go, the wife was negative, obviously not feeling it, etc. My husband was turned OFF by her, even though she was physically what he liked.

They contact us the following Thursday. "Where are you? Weren't we going to meet tonight for some sexy fun?" We're, like, "what?"

And then had to explain why we didn't contact them again, and so on. Agh. Uncomfortable. He understood. She didn't. And on their profile were certs, pics, and when we talked on the phone w/ her, she did talk about playing with others, so it wasn't just "the husband coercing the wife into swinging." They sold sex toys on the side, she did anyway.

So, you never know about people, really. We've learned to just ask politely, or to be a bit more direct in our phrasing of things so people don't always get the wrong idea.

Go with your gut, always. If something feels off, it probably is. And it won't just "get better."

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7131 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: How to handle an odd situation