How picky : Swingers Discussion 2018911041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow picky
TOPIC: How picky
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 50 
User Details are only visible to members.
im sorry y'all, but i aint fucking anybody just cause they are nice. i have done pity fucks because i didnt want to be the asshole....and i looked myself in the mirror and was like fuck shelly, you need a re-direct.

i appreciate personality. i appreciate being nice. that means i like you and means i will hang out with you and have fun. that does NOT mean i will be fucking you.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If you're going to be overly fastidious towards everyone you meet, you're going to waste everyone's time and possibly pass up the best sex you've ever had and weigh down the intensity of the website."

how is being selective a waste of everyone's time? So. If i met you at a house party and said no thank you, I'm wasting your time?

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm going to deviate from convention and say don't be too picky. I basically know I'm going to be willing to fuck if I agree to meet the person provided she honestly represents herself on her profile. I know it all sounds great to say you deserve the best, don't settle for less than you want, etc, etc. but the reality is that although some of us might be nice-looking, a lot of us aren't. Look-at the end of the day, I just want to meet cool people and/or fuck, preferrably a combo of the latter. If I'm going to send away every woman who has 40 pounds to lose, has a dry personality, whatever, I come up short, not anyone else. I do have standards though, I normally choose not to meet wit the over 200 crowd for example. Anything under that is probably going to work for me.

If you're going to be overly fastidious towards everyone you meet, you're going to waste everyone's time and possibly pass up the best sex you've ever had and weigh down the intensity of the website. If she's somewhat do-able and interested, I'm more than likely going to go for it.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
once you "take what's available," that lowers your standards. Stay picky, but also open to a few surprises along the way.

Have fun G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Meta, just have fun. Do not allow yourself to fall prey to the idea that since you are a swinger...you are a failure somehow if you are not fucking every dick attached to a man. And trust me, people will use manipulation in order to get you naked. I have been told I am hypersensitive, I am a fake swinger...because I do not and will not fuck just anyone. And that is okay, because what others think of me does not matter. You have to adopt my rule of "fuck it" lol. Once you have fuck it in you...you are good to go. Go like you go to any party or club...to have fun. If you play you play and thats awesome. However, if you have a great time and do not play...that is awesome too. I would rather dance, drink and be silly, having a great time...than go, have a mediocre time and get some strange. But it is just what you are looking for I suppose.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Everyone's a beginner with no Certs at one point, right? If you're shunned for that it's their loss. Hold on for the experience you want. Enjoy! And welcome to the site and the LS!

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(501 posts)
Good to know, thanks KD!

Campbell CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thanks for the responses! We were leaning toward the "hold out" side ourselves, but there seems to be a catch 22 on here, most people brush you off if you arent certified, but if everyone brushes you off, its hard to get certified!

here's hoping our first party will change all that :)

Campbell CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Our rule of thumb has always been, "If I were single, would I consider dating this person?" If the answer is "no," move on. If we wouldn't date them, we sure won't fuck them.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hello all, been lurking in the forums, decided to make a post on something I have not seen yet.

We are new to the lifestyle, have had NO experience in this before. We both know what we want, the issue we are running into is how picky should we be for our first encounter? Being newbies we got hit with non stop mails from "experienced" people during our time on the "new members near you" banner, but most of them seem to just want to have a quick "meet us at the hotel and we'll fuck", and we are not sure we are looking for that from the site just yet. That kind of thing we feel would be more fun if it happened at a party, rather than planning it out.

Is it better to hold out for what we REALLY want for our first time, or just take whats available so we can get some experience under our belt?

Campbell CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 50 
TOPIC: How picky