How picky : Swingers Discussion 2018911021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow picky
TOPIC: How picky
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Chasn--I'm not saying the women I play with are generally substandard. Many of them are beautiful. The topic of the post is "picky". The question is how picky should one be and everyone acts as if my answering the question is so awful. Naturally the idea of being picky brings up examples of characteristics that aren't popular with everyone (age, obesity, etc, etc). I'm saying that when I meet up with someone and she is not conventionally beautiful (substandard-at least by conventional standards-if you will) I often go for it if she wants to because being too picky makes for an early and dull evening and weighs down the intensity of my experiences here.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Amen Gwen... I thought Spanky was attractive... and then he opened his mouth :-/

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Spanky... In my opinion... you better hope your play mates either don't read the forums or have very low self esteem!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Nic--Excellent, you manage to attract many prospective playmates that qualify for your highly selective criteria. That's tough for a lot of people, I'm happy for you!

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Absolutely correct Shelly.

"If she has a cute ass, I'm out of there. :) "

Now see, I am exactly the opposite.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
I consider myself highly selective and play a lot more than 2-3 times a year. I believe the more selective one is, the more likely they are to attract the type of person they are interested in"

i think you are very correct. if i know you fuck anything with a heartbeat...how do I believe you when you tell me that I am pretty or sexy or anything. I may be wrong...but that is what pops up in my mind. I'm like wait....................you just told 30 other chicks that. wtf lol?

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
"I consider myself highly selective"

I am too. Only the most substandard chicks will do. If she has a cute ass, I'm out of there. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I consider myself highly selective and play a lot more than 2-3 times a year. I believe the more selective one is, the more likely they are to attract the type of person they are interested in.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
Come on ready, you know me, I'm not here to woo anyone, I'm just keeping it real!

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Ahoy--that's not too far from the truth and it works really well for me. I do have an appearance criteria and an energy criteria but I'm willing to overlook a lot because I'm here to have fun period. You can be highly selective and play 3 or 4 times a year, constantly holding out for near perfection or you can opt my way, which for me nets far more fun overall.

lost--it's not a waste of time if one is at a party and not fucking anything that approaches one who's nice but I think it crowds that territory when for the 3rd Friday or Saturday night in a row one nixes a possibility on a 1 on 1 date because s/he has a dated hairdo, is somewhat overweight, a little frumpy, dry personality, whatever.

I mean I guess this comes down to personal preference: Highly selective fucking or free-for-all fucking. I'm probably overall closer to group no. 2.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
TOPIC: How picky