How picky : Swingers Discussion 2018911011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow picky
TOPIC: How picky
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How pithy.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
One man's substandard is another man's treasure.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
Welcome to SLS and the swinging lifestyle!

One of the primary principles of the LS is "Have Fun!". If it's not fun, then why would you do it? If you don't feel that a hotel quickie would be fun, but lunch together might be, then I'd respond with that. Take your time to get to know people, be open to discovering new things, trust your instincts, and Have Fun. :-)

May all of your experiences in the LS be fun!

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
I say keep looking and hold out for meeting the ones that really fit what you are seeking, have fun and dont worry about getting a cert right away or getting experience right away take your time. I am picky and def not here for quantity over quality.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Nic's shorthand was far, far better than mine. Mine was, in fact, quite substandard.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
I'll say it again. The first step is to stop digging.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
So quantity over quality?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
jandcin-not bad, cincy! I'm here to have fun, I'm assuming my date is too. I'm sure some regard me as substandard; after all, I too get rejected at times, no biggie. But obviously rejection either by me or my partner impedes one of the central goals of the website for many, so my vote remains: Not too picky!

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
Spanky shorthand as provided by Mrs. Cincy:

My standards are inversely proportional to the little hand on the clock. The later it gets the better looking all the substandard women get.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
Chasn--I'm not saying the women I play with are generally substandard. Many of them are beautiful. The topic of the post is "picky". The question is how picky should one be and everyone acts as if my answering the question is so awful. Naturally the idea of being picky brings up examples of characteristics that aren't popular with everyone (age, obesity, etc, etc). I'm saying that when I meet up with someone and she is not conventionally beautiful (substandard-at least by conventional standards-if you will) I often go for it if she wants to because being too picky makes for an early and dull evening and weighs down the intensity of my experiences here.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
TOPIC: How picky