How many sex partners have you had : Swingers Discussion 57495
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow many sex partners have you had
TOPIC: How many sex partners have you had
Created by: bigbimnwsa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ms. Raven, I've really got to meet you some day. Have to find some sort of business reason to go to Texas.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Raven,

PA is definitely the place for you.

Avoca PA
Username hidden
(360 posts)
Hey! I said I was headed to bed! I am very sleepy, just forgot to take something to make me sleep. No matter how tired I get, some nights are just not sleep nights. LoL! I hate a night without sex cause I can't sleep without it. My date tonight had to be moved to tomorrow night to allow for the time limit I wanted out of him. Hope the Air Force can handle a sleepy soldier. LoL! I plan to sleep most of the day and be ready for him around 6 tonight. Lol! He will not be getting any sleep so I told him to get plenty of sleep now and to take his vitamins. Uh huhhhhhhh! I really do love my play time!

RaveN ( :~ who heres PA... PA... PA... PA... PA... PA... PA... PA... PA.... PA...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Here2,

I am trying to make decisions on where my ass is gonna have to move to. Hard decision cause for my son's sake, I need to stay in Texas. Where ever I go, it will be near a damn city! LMAO! At the same time, since my whole life is in a quandry about moving.... I am considering alternatives. You never know where I will end up. I've considered PA and a few places. Ca would be a consideration too, but don't think I could afford it there again after living there once before.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LOL! If they make such a thing! You can always use my hair as the reins sugar! Its one of my fav ways to be ridden and Mastered.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I love to be ridden, but just bring the spurs and whips!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I just meant us two! I'm the kinda gal that needs lots of space to play. Nothing like being chased all around the bed in different positions. That gets me going..... and going...... and going......

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hey Here2!

Is my king sized bed gonna be big enough for us?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
adding..........

I love fantasies and role play............

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Scott, If you thought I bought the virgin story, you better think again sweetie! I just wanna make sure you taste all of life's sinful experiences. *WEG*

Virgin my ass!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: How many sex partners have you had