How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people : Swingers Discussion 387001041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow many people-couples use condoms every time with other people
TOPIC: How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Condoms help prevent or decrease the risk of a host of STD's including HIV. They also reduce the risk of Genital Herpes, Clamayadia, Gonnorhea, Syphillis, Musculosum Contagiosum, Genital Warts or HPV. So Condoms can be a great help at preventing or lessening the risk of a host of STD's including HIV. We use condoms consistently and always with all our sex partners. -Just makes sense! -Karen

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Just curious,

We've never had a problem with asking others to wear condoms (actually its always considered a given) and putting on a condom has never killed the mood for us or the people we are with. Just wondering if others have ever stopped i the middle of playing because one couple asks to use a condom.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
We've always used condoms with others for intercourse, but not for oral. We would consider not using with a couple that we were not only swingers friends, but vanilla friends as well.

Now before you health nuts jump on us for this comment, just bear in mind that we know the risks involved. Hence why we have never done it. I'm extremely paranoid about her or I catching anything, thats why we tend to be very selective on who we play with.

All I'm saying is that we would consider it (not guaranteeing that we would do, but would discuss it), and only with a couple that we are 100% comfortable and close with. Just giving our honest opinion.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Playing without condoms is not an option for us. Sad to say many think that ignorance is bliss but reality can bite really hard if you're not careful. Some want to say statistics are not true....Right or wrong there are diseases out there that very real and infecting people on different levels and areas of life.

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I've researched the question, and the consensus among "experts" is that the risk of transmitting HIV (the thing we're all most worried about) during oral sex is very small, if not indetectably small. It is riskier if you have open wounds in your mouth, so you might want to abstain after dental surgery. Blood is full of virus, so I would not have oral sex with a woman during her period even if I didn't find it icky. There is far less virus in vaginal fluid than in semen, so men are a higher risk at other times.

Yes, you can get herpes in your mouth from someone who has it. Always check any new partner for suspicious sores before even touching them. Not foolproof, as you can get this from someone without active sores, but it's a lot less likely.

I've decided that's a level of risk I am willing to take, but the higher risk of transmitting HIV or something else via intercourse is a risk I am not willing to take without condoms.

Everyone has to decide their own comfort level.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Merely reacting to your exact words. You must find your own way. There is no safe sex with others.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
mischiefnyou :

The whole reason behind this post was to see why some people give oral to a male or female besides their own partner. Most of us know we are clean of any STD because we have been recently tested, but we only know what the other single/couple members tell you. Yes i am worried my wife and I will catch something even from vaginal play with my hands.

I think the best thing to do is have my wife do oral on me and I do the same to her and if there is any vaginal penile penetration it will only be with a condom if done by another person and the same for me if we do a swap with the other member. We are going to discuss this a little more to see where we both feel comfortable. Again thank you all for you comments and also don't lash out at people i have never posted that I don't WANT TO CATCH SOMETHING!!! We are a couple and i love my wife and I'm not going to sneak a feel for a lifetime of disease

Simi Valley CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Latino:

Something JUMPED out at me.

" i don't feel safe having my wife suck another man's member and pass something to>>>> ME<<<.

HUH? You are not "worried" about your wife catching something...You are only worried about YOU catching something? Sheeesh. ******** Dental dams are not what's used for oral sex. Lollidams are. They are paper thin sheets of vanilla flavored latex about 4"x4" ********* If REALLY concerned about STD transfer, watch where you hands have been. If you put your fingers in her and then stroke your dick.. See you can "get" something without your wife's help.

Shaking head.

No Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Thank you all that have added some of your info so far, i'm wondering why you would not use a condom for oral sex. You can still get a std from oral sex, herps. We are ready to play but i dont feel safe having my wife suck another man's member and pass something to me. What is your take on oral without condoms. I dont want you to think im dumb just need more data. Thanks you again.

Simi Valley CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
just met a couple where they were an always safe sex . When I was putting the condom on she asked what are you doing.Its not all that uncommon for riding bare back.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 52   End
TOPIC: How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people