How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people : Swingers Discussion 387001031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow many people-couples use condoms every time with other people
TOPIC: How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pjur eros original is also a great lubricant...a little goes a LLOONNGG way! By the way.. where did you hear about flossing before oral and that Herpes simplex is not harmful? If you have oral herpetic lesions and you give someone oral copulation they are at risk for herpes also. Just as said before, the best reinforcement to safe sex is to be aware of what herpes outbreaks look like or what genital warts looks like because these two STD's seem to have a particular look. The other STD's only reveal themselves with blood work, urine specimens, paps, or culture swab. SO IF THE GENITAL LOOKS WEIRD, THERE'S A RASH OR IT SMELLS WEIRD, AVOID IT!!!!!! Plain and simple... and use latex condoms if wish to venture into the unknown.

Simi Valley CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
It is true about not brushing and flossing a while before oral but, the herpes type1 virus is the common virus majority of young and old people have which isn't harmful but herpes type 2 virus is the STD that is spread through oral , anal and vaginal intercourse. We have found some of the best quality of condoms and lubricants are at the novelty/adult toy stores.

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
AstroGlide............yes, that's the correct name.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
astroglide

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Poly,

AstroLube is one that I like to use, and I've tasted others (which also had no taste), but which I cannot remember the names. I'd say just try some from the drugstore and see.

A little saliva also extends the lubricant and makes it more slippery.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
mischiefnyou

You brought up a GREAT point that I hope was not overlooked.

That is....HOW YOU PREPARE the condom for use.

The male (or his helper) should slightly unroll the condum and squirt a little lube inside first. Lightly coat the penis with lube. Unroll the condom onto the penis. Grip the tip of the condum an slide it up and down over the penis to distribute the lube Lightly coat the outside of the condom with lube

This process will make make male sensitivity increase dramatically

ALSO, when you use a quality lube, there is no taste!! This means you can use unlubricated condoms and no one has to taste the icky dry lube the manufacturers use.

Try this and a lot of objections to condom use will disappear.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Robert:

Suggest putting a little bit of lube inside the condom tip. That will increase sensation. Picking hi quality condoms also helps. Remember Lamb-skin don't work for STDs.

You are confused about unprotected oral sex. It's easy to end your confusion. Try sucking a latex covered banana. Major YUK.

The oral cavity is very well defended against most bugs. Make sure you..don't floss or brush your teeth within 4 hours of playing.

Regarding oral herpes. Most (90%) already have HSV-1 in the mouth area. You probably do too. Yet you go down on your wife without a thought.

It's all a matter of risk vs benefit. I choose to take limited risks.

Mischief as safely as possible.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I think it comes to how much risk you wish to accept in the lifestyle. Condoms reduce some risks. Communication helps. Safer Sexual practices help. As far as the more deadly STD's-with HIV being at the top of the list-Condoms help. With HIV risk, unprotected sex vaginally is far more of a risk than oral sex. HIV rates with Oral Sex are very very low. The riskiest sex is unprotected anal sex. So it is much about how much risk you wish to accept for yourself. We test regularly-every 6 months for HIV, but we also play safer using condoms. We communicate much with our sex partners-who are also married or committed couples. We do take some risk.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(30 posts)
You are correct. Indeed knowledge is the key. Condoms can help in the transmission of STD's-some of them more than others, but Condoms do not gaurantee an STD free experience with others. As we are in the Lifestyle-we choose some risk. Risk can be reduced by knowledge of what STD's are, how transmitted and ways to reduce that potential risk. Honesty helps much! Getting to know another couple-and just being up-front and asking questions and communicating. Not using Condoms is one sure way of increasing your risk. Genital Warts HPV-can lead to an increased risk of Cervical Cancer. Genital Herpes or HSV-2 in it's more active state-is indeed more easily transmitted. Knowledge and honesty and taking precautions toward safer sex practices is helpful, but there is a risk in swinging. -we accept some risk, but understand the risk is present. The initial question asked is--if we use Condoms every time with other people-and indeed we do!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I am accurate-as I said decrease risk and or prevent. Some STD's are not prevented as much by condoms as others. I did not say End risk, just reduce it-so I believe I am correct. HPV or Genital Warts are less preventable by condoms than HIV as one example. -Karen

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 52   End
TOPIC: How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people