How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people : Swingers Discussion 387001021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow many people-couples use condoms every time with other people
TOPIC: How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Could not have said it better ourselves Billnsuzie....we all take risks everyday like possibly getting killed on the freeway headed to and from work; doesn't mean we say what the heck & jump in a go cart with no seat belts. What goes for some people doesn't go for others; understood, but comfort zones can't be taken as gospel. We prefer the safest route.

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Curious:

Your point is? You post to discredit me. Disagreement, Clarification, are ok. You post merely to prove me wrong. I keep tons of facts in my head. It became clear that what was a good thought in the early 1980s. N-9 as a "anti STD" chemical was not true. I choose to remember the punch line. N-9 increases not decreases the possible transfer of HIV. I stopped recommending it at that same time.

Your data does NOTHING to change the outcome. NonMonogamous persons should NOT think of N-9 as a disease prevention strategy. My message was correct. The fact you want exact language, have the time to look it up and post it serves NO additional purpose.

Your purpose on this website is clear. You merely want a forum to argue, attack some personages, and generally waste time. You have never been seen (by me) posting a flirt, sexual exploit, nothing relevant to the purpose of this site. What is your purpose on this site?

I have a life. I have a profession. I am lucky enough to have experienced the love of wonderful, special people. My purpose on this site is clear. I want to broaden my possibilities to meet special people. I have done so. I am blessed.

It is in my nature to help, not argue. Consider posting something of relevance to the purpose of this site. You waste your own life with these games. I was right to block you. You are merely one of the deleted. Your status will never change.

Shaking head at wasted energy.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I believe it has to do with nonoxynol's surfactant properties. It's kind of like soap. It breaks down membranes of sperm and other membranes (yours). This increases the risk of transfer during a sexual act.

I recently found out about it's very irritating properties. Something about not mixing well with women's insides.

I'm sure you can find it on google if so desired. For those who want a footnoted, fully referenced post. Stick it! It's 1am and I am tired.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
She is correct. Non-Noxoyl9 irritates a woman's and man's sensitive linings of their skin-thus making transmission of HIV -if present- easier. When using a condom, water based lubricants are good, but do not use mineral based ones-as they will dissolve the condom or non-noxol 9 based ones as that irritates the skin of both partners. -Karen

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Actually nonoxynol-9 has been shown to increase the likelihood of getting HIV.

Vaginal films (VCF)would be included in this group.

Suggest not using it.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
btw..Thanks for the welcome!!!:) Suz

Cedarburg WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Well , we both like to think we're prepaired;) Suzie

Cedarburg WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
VIRGIN POSTER ALERT!

Welcome to the Forums, SuzieQ!

L., who would BYOListerine to any of your parties ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Very good thread here and had to break our first post 'cherry' on this one:) We always use condoms for penetration, not for oral....they taste yucky... But then again, both of us carry a small 'playing' bag with condoms,hygeine wipes, personal lube, (for me) a douche bottle and insert neck( I dont use the chemicals because they give me an infection) so if a condom breaks I can at least 'rinse out'.... I am suprised that noone mentioned the use of a good mouthwash for after...Listerine kills germs..... Now while we know your never 100% safe, you can help keep the 'creeping crud' at bay..... Just my 2 cents:) Suz

Cedarburg WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I did not say Herpes was not harmful. There are two types, Herpes type 1 is a virus that the majority of people have because it is in the mouth and similar to the common cold virus in being none deadly. The Herpes virus type 2 is the STD and when it is dormant, the person having it looks fine and healthy with no leasons, warts etc. on their genitals, but usually it's noticable when there is an outbreak. But it is still possible for a person with it to transmit the disease if they have not leasons, warts or sores.

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
TOPIC: How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people