How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people : Swingers Discussion 38700
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow many people-couples use condoms every time with other people
TOPIC: How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people
Created by: latinoazncpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi i was wondering how many people use condoms? When it comes to oral for females do they use condoms for bj's and for males do they use a dental dam to eat out a woman. I'm just wondering I'm not looking for medical facts just real facts form real members. Thank you for your information.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My experience is that most swingers use condoms for intercourse, although I suspect quite a few are less fastidious in private than they let on. If a man tries to fuck me without a condom, I will often get up and walk away even if he relents...because I know he's succeeded with others and his risk factor just went up 1000%.

It is absolutely true that condoms don't protect against everything, but they do protect against the one thing we're all really scared about.

I've never seen anyone use condoms or dental dams for oral sex. It's not an accepted practice. After researching it, I came to the conclusion that the risk of contracting HIV through oral sex is not very high, especially if I don't get cum in my mouth (which I only do with people I know VERY well, although I wish it were otherwise). Is the risk zero? No, it's not. But it's acceptable to me. Whereas the chances of an infected man passing HIV to me in unprotected intercourse are high enough to make me a condom Nazi.

It's a question of what risk is acceptable to each individual. It's safest not to have sex with anyone but one monogamous partner. But what fun would that be? I also take a risk when I go scuba diving or get into my car.

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Content is right on.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
All these replies and almost no one actually answered the f'n question. I'm curious too! LOL, since im a newbie i don't have to answer cuz i dont know. Help me/us (me and my crew of the unskilled rejects) make a decision!

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I suspect one of the last functions to go is the pleasure principal. I could be wrong..but I don't think so.

Smile..

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I have a patient born in 1917. He has alzheimer's. He literally has one foot in the grave.

His wife regularly (5/30 days) buys those blue pills. She was born in 1919. You go girl! errrr granny.

Let's just say it's clear who is on top.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
<sigh> Thank you M. I knew I could count on you for support (hose). Alas, there's not as much money aside as I'd like. I think his sorry ass used most of it on those pills. L <ponders what a street corner in Sun City pays>

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
<L enters back in so delighted that Bob's wheelchair fit through the door> " Bob, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to painting you with my Bingo Dobber. The pink one's supposed to taste just like Pepto Bismol and the green one just like Geritol. Bacchus just got home from the geriatric clinic and read this. He laughed so hard his colostomy bag fell off. Oh My God!!!!! He was just so distracted watching Thrills and Licks setting up the activity table he slipped on his banana peel and into his grave. L <grieving and donning mourning black panties and garter belt.>

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
As long as I can touch something when I swing it from side to side, a used-up, worn out vagina will still do! ROFL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Thanks, LadyWife. We can laugh in between fuck sessions. But just don't point and laugh at the same time when we're in bed!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oh my, now my side is hurting too, Va. So glad we invited you to the party.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
TOPIC: How many people-couples use condoms every time with other people