How many couples out there swing seporately as well : Swingers Discussion 58479
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow many couples out there swing seporately as well
TOPIC: How many couples out there swing seporately as well
Created by: Venturanewbees
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just a question we wanted to ask. We like to be together but sometimes we cant so its an option..
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We do not swing separately. Not yet. I have been working a little on finding a hot woman for my hubby though. If I find someone for him that I'm comfortable with, then I'll let him swing alone with her. We have agreed to only do what's comfortable for both of us though, so if either one of us isn't comfortable with something, then we're not doing it.

Tyler TX

Username hidden
(261 posts)
We have on occasion swung seperately--but it has been with the on-half of a couple that we already know very well. -so the other half is totally comfortable with such an arrangement.

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(30 posts)
We have gone separately but with someone we have played with as a couple. Sometimes even as a 3 some if one of us couldn't be there for whatever reason. We don't see anything wrong with this as long as everyone is in agreement.

Cape May Court House NJ

Username hidden
(70 posts)
I meant swing alone, sorry for the confusion. Even though we prefer to be together there are times that one of doesnt feel good or something comes up for one of us so we have the option to play with others without our partner there. We were just wondering what others thoughts were on this subject because we dont see alot of people that are this way, Well at least anyone in our area.

Thanks for your comments, T&L

Ventura CA

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Ventura, did you mean swing in separate rooms? Or did you mean swing with someone and your spouse is not even there or available to play?

We always meet " As a Couple....With a Couple". Well except for this one time when I was home from work and a friend of ours was also home. I was chatting with her and I suggested a photo shoot since she needed more pics. I called Kathy at school for her approval. Kathy was okay with it so our friend came here and we took many pics and had a very nice time. It was very nice of Kathy allow us to get together but I do not expect that freedom all the time.

Charlie

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
In our opinion, swinging seperately doesn't turn us on much more than making up a story or fantasy and sharing it with each other. I know there IS a difference but I really want to see her taken rather than hearing it from her. I'm fairly sure & open minded enough to know that she would probably be less inhibited w/o me but then if that's the case, would she share those "less inhibited" things she did with me afterwards? The closest we've gotten is tossing the hotel keys to him and saying I'll give u ten minutes to start before I join. A LOT can happen in 10 minutes lol. good luck to u

Kokomo IN

Username hidden
(132 posts)
Just a question we wanted to ask. We like to be together but sometimes we cant so its an option..

Ventura CA

Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: How many couples out there swing seporately as well