How do you know if someone is dd free : Swingers Discussion 56102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow do you know if someone is dd free
TOPIC: How do you know if someone is dd free
Created by: just2go2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Honey, if you were closer, I would at least say hi.

smiles

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
condom use is highly recommended. I would also suggest regular check ups so if you do catch something it will show in the lab tests for most of them. Also keep a record of your partners and be selective. If you do catch something it's helpful to know from who or who you might have exposed. Please let them know. Most of the viruses have no signs unless they are having an outbreak.

None of my close friends in this lifestyle has had a problem. And I have gotten tested as well and donate blood regularly. This still is not 100% sure, but it does ease my mind.

To explore this lifestyle means you have to accept a certain amount of personal risk. Your personal choices in people and protection used are only good at reducing risk.

Be safe

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Mischief is right, as usual. You can't "know." Whenever someone asks me this question, I tell them that I get tested annually and when the last negative test was, but I also point out that if I were an asshole who knowingly exposed her partners to a disease, I would lie about it.

Regular condom use dramatically reduces your odds of getting something (doesn't eliminate the possibility but makes a really big difference). One good technique for feeling people out is to ask if they always use condoms, in a way that implies you might not always want to. If they jump on that, you know they aren't as safe as they might be.

As far as walking away when you aren't interested...don't meet a new person at their house or a hotel room. Meet at a restaurant, or the hotel bar, so it's easy to leave if you need to. "I'm sorry, but this just won't work for us" should be sufficient.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Disease free. There is NO way for you to know for sure. There is NO way for them to know for sure. Some viruses can lay dormant for YEARS. There is no way to avoid the risk. Condoms help.

HIV is much less infective than HEP-B. Get your Hep-B shots from your MD. HPV is rampant among sexually active persons. Basically, if you have had sex with a non-virgin and/or are a non-virgin yourself then you have been exposed.

Drug free is easier. Do they drink/smoke? They use drugs. This refers to illegal drugs...(I know) Their behavior/time will tell on this one.

New? Want a risk free existence? Stay home.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: How do you know if someone is dd free