How do we tell someone we want to play : Swingers Discussion 2034231031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow do we tell someone we want to play
TOPIC: How do we tell someone we want to play
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 34 of 34 
User Details are only visible to members.
Who uses the word "conversing"?

I suggest you say, "We're interested in you two."

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
My wife and I were discussing this recently. The most awkward part of meeting a couple for drinks or dinner (which we always do on the first meet), is after dinner when getting ready to leave. If things went well over dinner, and we seemed to click, we usually ask them "When would you like to get together again?". If they seem really eager and rattle off a bunch of dates, that is a great sign that they are interested in moving forward, and you can exchange phone numbers and hash out the details later by phone or text. Usually in that ensuing communications it will evolve into where and when, and then you're all on the same page, and you'll be having sex most likely on that next date.

If they come up with a lot of reasons they can't meet up sometime soon, that probably means they weren't as interested in you as you thought, so it's best to tell them you had a great time, enjoyed meeting them, and let it go at that.

If you didn't like them for whatever reason, well that's a tougher situation to deal with.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
First, welcome to the forums. If you take some time and read some of the posts, you may find the answers to your question, or at least some shared experiences.

Second, you have to change your mindset just a bit because it is not like dating. Some people will call their meets dates, but we don't. I think if there is some slight touching going on along with the banter, things progress. Usually SOMEONE will take the lead, but if nothing is happening and everyone seems stalled a bit, then just simply ask, "would you be interested in taking this further?" you may get a no, you may get a yes, you may get a "not right now." Do not take the "not right now" as a rejection. It could mean they're a bit nervous, or not ready to have sex yet, or want to stay and flirt with some other people first before committing to taking things into a private area.

Good luck and have fun! Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
We're great at conversing with people at clubs, but I have a hard time turning the conversation to play without it seeming too abrupt. How do we go from friendly banter to "hey, let's fuck" without using those exact words? We've been married 10+ years, so it's been a long time since either of us have been on the dating scene.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 34 of 34 
TOPIC: How do we tell someone we want to play