How did it start : Swingers Discussion 1373201082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow did it start
TOPIC: How did it start
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   82 to 91 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe - Very Hot, thanks for sharing...

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1449 posts)
Thanks flirt. After reading all the other posts i had to share our very different situation. But we are very happy with the outcome.

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(77 posts)
@Party, I dont think that is a wrong reason to start at all. It just took that to get you guys to the point where you could open up enough to do it. If it works it works, who cares how ya get there.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Read all the post and found them to be interesting but our story was not like any of the others. We were a newly married very young couple who were both interested in adding another person or persons into our sexual relationship but we never got passed the talking about it in bed phase until...... He cheated. I wasn't hurt by the fact that he had been with another person but that he hadn't asked me to be there too. So after we both recovered from it and worked though it, a few months later I got online and hooked up our first experience togather (full swap). Two years later when time,children, and life allows swinging is our favorite thing to do as a couple. I know a lot of you will say thats this is not a good reason to start but thats the bitter truth about why we came to call our selves swingers.

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(77 posts)
I had asked before and she always wasn't interested in another guy. We had threesomes. Then one night i was talking about getting back into it with threesomes and she misunderstood and though I was talking about couples. I was surprised at first, but fine with it.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
I brought up the idea and Mrs. Naughty ran with it so fast iv been playing catch up the last 6 months. She took to this like the proverbial duck to water.

I have had to tie her up and slow her down( sounds like what i might do to her tonight) :>))))

She has even discovered her bisexual side even though it is selective its a turn on to watch her play G/G.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
while watching the jenny jones show, which was about wife bringing a friend to have a threesome, she asked me if i would like that. and what did you think i answered?? thats basically how we started.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
My wife told me her high school friend one drunken night told her she wanted to fuck her! Fast forward to 2 years ago and we have her between the sheets. Lots of things came up and we didn't pursue it. Last month in Maui Mrs. gets attacked by a busty blond in club, she was begging and all over her, she didn't turn on my wife on and we had vanilla company. Blondy did go and tell him he could watch. lol. So that got us talking about it, Mrs was saying only girls and then I said it would turn me on to see her being naughty next to me doing his wife. You would think she won the lottery her eyes light up. "Really!!!" she says and then gives me the most aggressive bj I have ever had! Now we just talk a big game. LOL. who likes newbies wink, wink.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I had my first threesome at 15 with a buddy and my girlfriend (later wife).

Never really looked back from there, although I (we) can go years without partaking.

My present wife was my and my ex-wife's girlfriend. We all lived together for a couple of years until the ex decided she wanted to move along. That was 12 years ago.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17352 posts)
Absolutely!!! :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   82 to 91 of 166   End
TOPIC: How did it start