How did it start : Swingers Discussion 1373201032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow did it start
TOPIC: How did it start
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hubby worked 3-11 for five years. We put the kids on the bus and make love just about everyday. Before we new it we were having Sex not making love. We did it in every room, bought toys for her, sex dice to keep it exciting. But we both new it was getting alittle repetitive. She always gave me oral to thefinish, pleasing me even if she wasn't satified. While she was doing that one day I said " You are always pleasing me. I would like to see you being pleased at the same time by a man." She stopped looked up at me and said "WHAT" I repeated it. She said" I don't think so." We finished and didn't mention it again for a week.

It was another normal kids on bus and having good sex I was fingering her( she was abit dry) and she was giving me oral. When I said " You need a thick throbbing cock between those legs while you suck my cock." As I said that she got so wet, I fingered her harder she came like she never ever did before. Later we layed in bed and she said would I really let some one fuck her. I said that we love each other and I don't have any problem with it. We found SLS went to our first meet and greet. I turned my head 1 min. and she had her tongue down some guys throat. I just about came in my pants right there. We got a hotel room with him, It wasn't very good for her but Did We Make Love later Like Never Before.

Thats how it all began for us WOW what memories we have now.

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Deck the halls with Ra Ra RaRee!

Be careful you don't shoot your eye out.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
BT

Hory Toredo that's a good one!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
Lou,

I realized early on in this adventure that OH and PA were very important swing states that every man should visit before his next erection.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
@twonluv69

Your welcome. And, yes, it is like taking your partnership to an entirely new level. You are now Best Friends that can communicate openly and honestly about anything with each other.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
BT you so need to visit Ohio..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(980 posts)
Having decided I never wanted to love again and throw my financees ashes off the New River Gorge Bridge his bossgave me two tickets to Paradise(local swing club) I researched it on line and decided there was no way I could go into such an unknown place (for some reason the phrase"if you could see me now" is running in my mind). There was a link to SLS I signed up had my first swing two days later and have never looked back. I can honestly say I have made some amazing friends in the lifestyle.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(980 posts)
What a wonderful compliment WVACTION121229... we certainly like to think so. Life is so much better with someone to share things with!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
@twonluv69

Thanks for sharing. Great start...sounds like you are evolving as a couple. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
For us we kinda arrived here together... it wasn't like we were trying to fix something that was broken or recapture something that was missing. It was a progression, we've been dabbling in Erotic Photography for some time and both thought it would be fun to add another woman. We met other couples that (like us) spent (read: wasted) a lot of time seeking the ever elusive "unicorn" and they mentioned Soft Swap as a means of letting the ladies play. We haven't progressed any further than that, but then again we're pretty comfortable with where we're at.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 164   End
TOPIC: How did it start