How did it start : Swingers Discussion 13732010116
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow did it start
TOPIC: How did it start
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   116 to 125 of 161   End
User Details are only visible to members.
how did we get started? hmm lets see..we were walking into the grocery store and as we got in the doorway she turned to me and said..id like to have a 3some(FFM)..needless to say i forgot everything we went for.. mrG

Balsam NC

Username hidden
(23 posts)
I brought up the idea with my wife that I'd love watching her with someone else, but it was an easy enough thing to do since we met on a site similar to this one in the first place. The tricky part tends to be talking about where we met to vanilla friends: "we, um, met online?"

Federal Way WA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I started as a couple. My ex had a lot of sexual experience and i didn't. She kept saying she would feel better if I had more experience and we started playing with single bi females. Looking back, I just suspect she wanted pussy, LOL... When we split, I was having a difficult time in the regular dating scene and she recommended I try swinging solo. She said I would be more likely to find people seriuos about hooking up on swinger sites than regular dating sites, which was true. Goin' on 8 years later, here I am....

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Bump, Good Thread. :-)

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
GREAT topic.

I had always been turned on hearing about her previous lovers when we first met. After a couple of years of marriage she was home with our son, and she needed social contact. I suggested she go out to the local hotel and have a drink. She asked "What if somebody hits on me?" I said "if you like them, go for it".

One night she is out and meets this woman. They get talking and the woman says "My husband and I are going to a swing club Saturday, would you like to be our guests."

We decided to try it, very unsure if we wanted this. We went, had a ball, and have been hooked ever since. That is more than 25 years ago!

St Augustine FL

Username hidden
(76 posts)
Luvsunnyspots...

Perseverance pays!

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
"Who in your relationship brought up the idea of swinging? When it was brought up what was the reaction? How did they bring it up?"

We both had an interest, but no experience prior to meeting one another and were honest with each other from the start.

"How long did it take for you to act on it as a couple?"

About six months into the relationship she had her first girl/girl experience with a single bi female.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
I think for us it started with me telling her during sex that i fantasized of licking her clit while someone else was fucking her. I began noticing that as I verbalized this fantasy she would become more and more aroused and hotter and hotter. As time passed and this continued one night while I was telling her what i wanted to watch another man do to her, she asked me "who could we get, who could we trust?" a little more time passed I made contact with a fellow on SLS with whom I (unknown by her)exchanged some erotic photos of my rather hot wife. I worked up the courage to tell her one night that I had found someone. I showed her his photos, we discussed the usual trepidations, but made plans to meet him.

We met him, to say the least she was nervous. we had a wonderful threesome where she was awakened, sexually, beyond my expectations. To that point in our life I was the only man she had ever been with. we are planning on her third partner tonight.

Dumas TX

Username hidden
(240 posts)
My ex fiance wanted 2 woman for his bday many years ago. he hooked it up. She wasnt bi- I was curious and it sucked for me but not for him. It never happened again with him . I wanted to be with a real bi woman at least once. After breaking up with him yrs later and being single I read up on swinging and never turned back.

Lake Ronkonkoma NY

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Our first "experience" was totally unplanned. We were traveling with another couple, money was tight so we split a room. One night after a few drinks, the other couple started getting busy in their bed. Even though they were trying to be quiet we knew what they were doing, which got us fired up and before long we were going at it too. There was no swapping but once both couples were going at it neither couple was trying to hide the lust in the room either. The funny part was the next day we all went about our business like nothing happened and we never discussed it with them. We have since lost contact with them but that experience opened the door for us to take our exploration further.

State College PA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   116 to 125 of 161   End
TOPIC: How did it start