How did it start : Swingers Discussion 13732010111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow did it start
TOPIC: How did it start
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Before my lovely wife passed away last year. Her co-worker mentioned a few years ago, about some motels have hot tubs now. Her and her husband was celebrating their wedding anniversary that weekend. She mentioned it to me about relaxing from the kids some Saturday night, so we did.... We continued having a relaxing time together every now and then.

My wife wanted to shop at the outlet mall one evening, I mentioned, lets get a room also...... I made the arrangements, we went shopping. We returned to the Hampton Inn, the room had a broken window, which they failed to call us. The desk clerk called over to the Holiday Inn, we received a honeymoon suite, awesome room....... I was relaxing in the hot tub relaxing, she mention, why is there three of everything in this room??? Now, after having a few cocktails, I replied...... Maybe the room is designed for threesomes.....

As she hopped in the hot tub, she replied, this would be a great place to break the ice...... I looked at her dumb founded, she replied, we're going on twenty years of marriage, why not? I had the laptop with me, she found swingtowns first, then joined here. We had fun with a few of the ladies she met her, until tragedy....the everyday life of the bad word "cancer"....... Life is to short, thinking about it.... My life has changed now, I rejoined, keeping in contact with our few remaining friends and making new ones.... Never underestimate the powers of your wife...... Steve

Clark PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
- Bump -

Love this thread.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
As a turn on we would share details about other lovers , it felt erotic sharing openly , and that led to some fantasy talk , did you ever think about a mfm just for fun sex . As we got a little bolder we visited a nude resort a few times and had our first 3som . ( nude resorts a great way to be comfortable with yourself and others befor taking the next step to swinging ) I felt that sharing sex was the biggest trust that we could share with each other and meeting other like couples a high and has kept our sex life hot .

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
tenman1949...

Good to hear, good luck and enjoy the forums.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I was on a web site a month or so ago and a poster said that he was going to attend a swingers party. He wanted to know what he should expect and whether his penis was large enough! Several people who had knowledge of the lifestyle, both male and female, answered assuring him that it was not necessary to be anything other than yourself. They explained some common rules and courtesies and gave this website as a place to ask questions "from the people who know." Everything that they said sounded interesting, so I thought about it for about twenty seconds, checked out SLS and filled out a profile.

I got tired of the restrictions of being an unpaid member within a week, so I paid.

I used SLS to find clubs in my area, and I have attended several times already. I wish that I had found this site earlier. In the last few weeks, I have already had several experiences that, until now, were fantasies. Its looking good, so far.

Big Bear City CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
that's pretty close to how we started as well :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
i forgot how to walk,to be honest..not to mention everything we had went after

Balsam NC
Username hidden
(23 posts)
And the timing could not have been better. Walking into a grocery. LOL I doubt if I could have remembered my own name at that time.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
you got that right

Balsam NC
Username hidden
(23 posts)
green - Gotta love a woman that knows what she wants! LOL

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 166   End
TOPIC: How did it start