Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › How did it start
TOPIC: How_did_it_start_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
11 to 20 of 224
User Details are only visible to members.
My first experience (about 20 years ago) was totally unplanned. We had a female friend over who unbeknownst to us was bi and hot for my wife. We ended up in an incredible mmf that night. We had a long fun swinger life after that. Fast forward to now and a new relationship, I told her about my previous swinging and she was turned on by it. So we decided to dip our toes in the LS about 8 months ago. We're starting out really slow though, but have had some fun and expect to gradually broaden our horizons.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
When sex is just something fun and exiting to do you as a couple become very close and your relationship because that of best friends and soul mates.

all of the stress leaves your marriage and life together is really good.

From a swinger of 26 years married happily for 26 years to another swinger.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6926 posts)
And thank you Ron and/or Kathy. I cannot believe the lines of communication that have opened. I think we are in this for the long haul.

Fairlawn OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thank you Rider ... we have had 3 experiences now and are looking to host our first house party! The tag line ain't just a hook--it's the gospel!

Fairlawn OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Welcome to the forums Kink!

Hot post. I think you have a great approach and, as far as I can tell, the right take on CL. Stick to real swinger sites and keep letting your bad girl set the pace and you guys will have a blast. If she's been a very good girl, and your budget can accommodate it, maybe take her to Desire or somewhere equally sensual with no expectation of play. Her bad twin might really let her hair down.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2214 posts)
Welcome to the forums Kink!

Hot post. I think you have a great approach and, as far as I can tell, the right take on CL. Stick to real swinger sites and keep letting your bad girl set the pace and you guys will have a blast. If she's been a very good girl, and your budget can accommodate it, maybe take her to Desire or somewhere equally sensual with no expectation of play. Her bad twin might really let her hair down.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2214 posts)
It started for us with a little game we played in Vegas while at our timeshare. Mrs Kink has always liked to be tied up, and I suspected there might be more to this. So we played a little game I called "Bad Girl / Good Girl" the rules were simple; I asked her simple yes or no questions of a sexual nature. If it was something she would like, was curious about, or absolutely loved she would answer "Yes, I'm a Bad Girl" if it was something she would NOT like, was NOT curious about, or had no interest in she would reply with a simple "No, I'm a Good Girl." She wasn't allowed to elaborate on her replies, but she was allowed to change her answer. I did this while brushing her hair (something she absolutely loves) and without any fear of reprisal since it was all fantasy anyway. The things I learned, aligned amazingly similar to my own. A few months later while at a local winery / little resort, we had an amazing weekend of nearly non-stop sex. While she was tied up I concocted fantasies that were in line with the things I had learned from Vegas. It wasn't until a year later (occasionally engaging in fantasy talks) before she dropped a major hint that she wanted 2 cocks, after a real and thoughtful discussion I began a real search for real advise from real swingers (because everyone knows Craigslist is for serial killers). Our intro/first experience is in our profile and I am pretty sure we are in the lifestyle for the long haul now! Mr Kink

Fairlawn OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
@North. Agree!

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1527 posts)
DS. She just became my fantasy as well. Haha

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2936 posts)
Nice Start @dsloving74 Thanks for Sharing.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1527 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
11 to 20 of 224
TOPIC: How did it start
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.