Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › How did it start
TOPIC: How_did_it_start_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 20  Next »
11 to 20 of 197
User Details are only visible to members.
@mycroftt2b

Great start guys. Welcome to the forum and welcome to SLS. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1507 posts)
When we first started going out I told her that she needed to know that I was a nudist and that I knew that I’d always want to have sex with more than one woman. We spent the first three or four years we were together trying to fuck each other’s brains out - which is what I imagine most new young couples do.

We talked about swinging but didn’t really know how to get started. In those days there were only regional magazines where you’d publish an ad and if you were really daring, a photo. We thought that was too risky. We also joined a nudist park and went there regularly. Late one night at the park we were talking with a couple we’d met. He and I were talking something, maybe cars and the women had their own conversation going, when out of the corner of my ear I heard Jan say, “We’re thinking about swinging.” And Denise answered “Really? That’s funny, because we are swingers.” All conversation stopped and we looked at each other. I think everyone was so surprised that nothing more happened that night.

A couple of weeks later we had Bob and Denise over to our house. After dinner and conversation, much of which was about their experiences and reactions to swinging, we went up to our bedroom. Jan and I had agreed that we weren’t ready yet for a full swap but we were very excited by the idea of watching Bob and Denise fucking and then them watching us. We didn’t yet know the term or the idea of a soft swap.

Watching Denise suck Bob’s cock and then slide it into her pussy was one of the most exciting things either Jan or I had ever seen. We were both so turned on by the experience that I wasn’t sure that I was going to be able to let Jan touch my dick without an immediate orgasm. But we started foreplay on our bed and soon Jan was sitting on my face as I licked her clit. I could sort of hear Bob and Denise murmuring in the background.

Jan squirmed on my face and suddenly there was a mouth around my dick. I looked towards my toes and saw Denise sucking me with Bob standing behind her and between her legs fucking her as hard and as fast as he could go. My whole body tingled. For the first time in my life I had one woman grinding her pussy on my tongue and a second sucking my cock with all of her might. And at the same time her husband was pounding her ass as he fucked her for all he was worth.

I tapped Jan on the shoulder and pointed towards Denise and Bob. She turned and looked, grinned and ground her pussy into my tongue even harder. We were swingers at last.

Sebring FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
*** Bump ***

Love this thread.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1507 posts)
Wow , I was a 20yo boy accidently walk into a swingers bar at 3 pm In Louisiana you could drink at 18 at that time. I walked in there was two women and a lady bartender , The women was in their late 30's They was buying me drinks I fucked both women in front of the bartender , Here comes in to men their husbands I freckled out. They was so cool about it they were buying me drinks. They lived in a adults only apartment They even help me get a apartment there , I was a stud for the two women wild their husbands worked offshore , At 27 yo I met my first wife laying around the pool naked, I sleap with her and her girlfriend , She want a open marriage We married years pass, We hosted swinger parties strip poker games Her new lover a lawyer did not want me around We divorced, I married a Asian swinger she took me to a orgy on out first date. 25+ years her new lover a airline pilot was bi and sucked me regular with her , I was straight but open to play She got me drunk and pulled me down and we both sucked him off , I was 50 yo sucking my first cock. After a few years she wanted a simple divorced , she got some money I got the house boat and cars , Am 62 now remarried to a woman 20 years younger , She on a date with a doctor said she will be back monday She met him today and said he made her panties wet . am 62 now and my best day's are over The only thing that is good is that am still friends with all my ex wives And I like that. My wife is writing a love novel I think she doing research now

Terrytown LA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
danmanphillyfan: No, I am not in the military anymore. My wife has said she has no desire at all to play alone.

Username hidden
(28 posts)
LiveitUp: Are you still in the military? If deployed again, would you let your wife play alone?

I find military swinging kinda hot.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
LiveItUp: welcome to the forums!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12730 posts)
We are very new at this. I was in the military and deployed to Afghanistan and my wife and I would exchange explicit emails every so often. In one of those emails she mentioned the possibility of going to a swinger club, or having a threesome with another female. By the time I got back home a few months later, she had ruled out singles at all, but was still interested in having public sex and/or playing with another couple. After a few weeks home, we became free members on this site and a few others. We eventually started talking to another newbie couple and stopped using the sites altogether. We talked to them exclusively for a few months. We eventually met them and had a fun time, but we did not play with them. We are still not sure why nothing happened, because we seemed to have hit it off with them pretty well. I think everyone may have been too nervous to initiate anything. She is more pessimistic than I am, and she thinks the other wife may not have been interested in her for some reason. My wife's very introverted, and the other wife was nice, but not as talkative and sociable as her husband. Honestly, I think that was the big issue between them. Most people she talks to are kind of sociable and outgoing, it counteracts her being a quiet introvert. A few weeks after that meeting we got paid memberships on this site and another. We learned a few lessons: 1. Do not put all your eggs in one basket, 2. It's probably much better to keep the texting/emailing to a minimum and meet in person early as possible after a short screening of the other couple, no need to do that more than a few times before meeting somewhere in public with no expectations.

Username hidden
(28 posts)
Donnell: My Sister told Us one day on they phone about Swinger Clubs and let Us know it was a Couple of Them in Maryland. We mutually decided to attend with the understanding that We just wanted to see if We could watch Live Sex. It was such a Turn On to watch Others make out and have Sex, so then We would get a Room by Ourselves and have Sex.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(47 posts)
In my post I wrote "The wife was not ready. On the period and not cool with the chick. She was a creepy weirdo. But we did it. We showed up. We had balls" to avoid misunderstanding I did not mean we went through with something we were not both into I merely meant we actually showed up. Nothing happened. I mentioned that because in our limited and brief LS experience - most don't even show up. That is all. :)

Username hidden
(16 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 20  Next »
11 to 20 of 197
TOPIC: How did it start
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.