How did it start : Swingers Discussion 13732010102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow did it start
TOPIC: How did it start
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   102 to 111 of 165   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I cant remember when I wasnt a swinger.I didnt know I was for a long time . I slowly begin to realiz I was . that was 30 years ago just my thought bubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
it happened slowly over time. first us discussing our ideas about remaining monogamous. then going into clubs and watching men make out with her and seeing how turned on it got us. then going to adult theatres and watching OTHERS get turned on by us. then we went to our first swingers club in new orleans during the MLK weekend this past january and found ourselves part of a group of six person orgy on a couch. we were hooked then. in the past three months, we've attended two swingers parties...played a lot at both of them..and we've had an FMF, a MFM, and a foursome that looks like they are going to be a regular couple for us. we're in for the long haul.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
My wife says I've been a swinger at heart as as long as shes known me. 4 years after we started dating she got tired of my voracious appetites and told me if I found another girl that was willing to blow me, I should take her up on the offer, saying "its one less thing I've gotta do". We were in college at the time and my ineptness at closing the deal with any woman (even her) was a running joke between us so I just wrote it off as a bluff on her part and kept it as a funny story to tell our friends. Eventually her libido increased and mine came down to a more reasonable level (1-2 a day for your early 20s is reasonable isn't it?) but the idea playing with other people persisted in my mind. We would talk about it from time to time, me trying to understand the female mind(still working on that one) and why women(to me anyway) linked sex and love so tightly together. They had always been distinct concepts and actions that, to me, though they shared a lot in common, were not one in the same. The difference between fucking, and making love: one I can do with many, the other is only for her. The two may appear to be identical from a physical point of view, the difference in the mental aspect is what makes 'making love' special. Fucking is about having fun, and trying like hell to make sure others are having fun. (just reread and realized my brain train has derailed, back to the story).

A few years go by, I become more confident as a person, and start to notice that my natural flirtyness starts to garner some legitimate interest (which scared the shit outta me at the time). The Mrs noticed it as well and began hinting that a threeway wasn't out of the question. The logistics of making it happen still eluded me, and I was in the military by that time, so the fear of the hell that would rain down on my career should we be caught participating in extra-marital fun nixed any pursuit of it. 6 years later, the hinting at a threeway had morphed into a offer from the wife, something that she wanted to try as well. I'm at a week long hockey tourney, and I hit a (vanilla) bar with my teammates for some drinking and flirting. A young girl catches my eye (and a few others) so I go over and say hello. I flirt, she flirts right back. I continue and make sure she knows I'm married, both verbally, and visually (I make sure she sees the ring) and wrack my brain trying to figure out how a married guy invites a girl to a threeway without sounding like a cheating husband. I had never been so close to making it happen and I hadn't thought about how to actually close the deal. Before I can react, she checkmates my game of flirting one upsmanship: She leans in close, firmly grabs a handful of my crotch, and says "it's too bad you're married, I love skinny white boys". I want to scream at her "MY WIFE WANTS TO HAVE A THREEWAY" but some of my teammates are watching, and though the Mrs is interested in a threesome, she would not be happy for all of our friends to know it. I go home that night and tell the mrs. She laughs at me, and then proceeds to look up stuff on the web. That was about 2 months ago. We have since found that craigslist is only good if you like disappointment, liars, freaks, and flakes. We went to our first On-premise Club and liked it so much we went back the next night. Had a blast, met some great people and I think we've found our niche. The amazing thing to me is how something as simple as the social part of all of this, the planning of our outings, and discussion of desires and fantasies has re-awakened/elevated our at home sex to ridiculous levels.

For those of you trying to do the math on that story, I was 15 when we got together. And to add an odd twist to everything, until we started playing, she was my only. Life is a funny thing.

TL:DR.

She brought it up (I guess), and it took 15 years to get there.

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Tradewind_luvrs - Welcome to the Forum and the lifestyle. Keep us posted.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
- bump -

Love this thread, and interested if there are more people out there willing to share how they got started!

=steve

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(41 posts)
For us it started when we were dating and one of her old lovers was going to visit town and wanted to see her. She asked if I wanted all 3 of us to get together. We did, it was strange, but HOT. Totally into it after that.

She got into it years earlier when a guy took her to a swinging pool party. She had fun and started getting together with a couple she knew. Fun all the way around.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
How it started.....the Mrs......out of the blue told me she liked girls while coming home from a trip to Nashville. I almost wrecked the car. I told her " I think I can help you with that."

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I'll take the blame for getting us involved. In a prior career, I traveled the eastern part of the US and all of Canada. I quickly learned that sitting alone in a hotel room watching TV didn't cut it for me. I began taking different Penthouse Forum books with me on all trips and noticed the 3sums and moresums sections turned me on the most.

For a reason I forget, I mentioned this to the wife. I began scanning stories from the forums books in our home office and e-mailing them to the wife at work. When she'd get home for the day she'd almost rape me. This lead to lots of hot pillow talk and lots of intense orgasms for both of us. In 2001 we had the opportunity to go to Florida on a family/work/vacation trip and ended up in Daytona Beach.

Since we're Harley riders, we found a bar with lots of Harleys parked in front and went in. In an hour or so we noticed a young single guy that was handsome and well known by the locals. She leaned over and whispered, "How about him?" It took some coercing on my part, to the point of looking him in the eyes and telling him point blank, "She wants to fuck you. Do you know where such 'n such hotel is?" That was the 1st 3 sum we had.

The next few years was spent talking, talking and more talking. We eventually joined a swinger's board, asked a lot of questions, then because SLS advertised on that site, we joined here as free members and then as lifer's. We've ran into some obstacles, but as somebody said on that other website, "When you hit a wall, don't back up, walk sideways until you find the next door." The rest is mostly history. We've made a lot of friends and had many good times with those we've met here and hope to keep meeting more.

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
Before my lovely wife passed away last year. Her co-worker mentioned a few years ago, about some motels have hot tubs now. Her and her husband was celebrating their wedding anniversary that weekend. She mentioned it to me about relaxing from the kids some Saturday night, so we did.... We continued having a relaxing time together every now and then.

My wife wanted to shop at the outlet mall one evening, I mentioned, lets get a room also...... I made the arrangements, we went shopping. We returned to the Hampton Inn, the room had a broken window, which they failed to call us. The desk clerk called over to the Holiday Inn, we received a honeymoon suite, awesome room....... I was relaxing in the hot tub relaxing, she mention, why is there three of everything in this room??? Now, after having a few cocktails, I replied...... Maybe the room is designed for threesomes.....

As she hopped in the hot tub, she replied, this would be a great place to break the ice...... I looked at her dumb founded, she replied, we're going on twenty years of marriage, why not? I had the laptop with me, she found swingtowns first, then joined here. We had fun with a few of the ladies she met her, until tragedy....the everyday life of the bad word "cancer"....... Life is to short, thinking about it.... My life has changed now, I rejoined, keeping in contact with our few remaining friends and making new ones.... Never underestimate the powers of your wife...... Steve

Clark PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
- Bump -

Love this thread.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   102 to 111 of 165   End
TOPIC: How did it start