Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › How did it start
TOPIC: How_did_it_start_
Created by: stcwill88
Original Starting post for this thread:
Who in your relationship brought up the idea of swinging? When it was brought up what was the reaction? How did they bring it up? How long did it take for you to act on it as a couple? A lot of questions I know but I am just interested on how everyone else got started

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
1 to 10 of 224
User Details are only visible to members.
@acouplekinks6677. LOL. Thanks, we have met them too. Many times.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1527 posts)
@Sorillo, not sure popcorn alone will be enough for this one. What say we break out the chocolate?

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4933 posts)
*breaks out the popcorn*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
I believe that my wife has had a parallel life the entire 20 years of our marriage but she does not want to admit it. We have been fighting about it on my side more because she does not want to recognize that she did it than actual jealousy. I am ready to share a parallel life what do you guys think? How could I motivate her?

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Here is one you can add WV ....

Kiddin' Play: The single guy who seeks you out, contacts you, chats you up, agrees to meet you/accepts your playdate and then cancels at the literal last minute because his "baby momma" drops off his "responsibility" or he forgets it's his weekend to have the kid(s). Different than "Mr. Doubtfire" in that you never hear from him again, or until at least 2 weeks have elapsed.

Fairlawn OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
@acouplekinks6677 Thank you. We could add new chapters each and every day.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1527 posts)
Thank you WV ... by the way love your profile

Fairlawn OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
@acouplekinks6677 Great Start!

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1527 posts)
Thanks R&K. I noticed I put mmf in my last post, meant mff! Anyway, we're having fun. We did run into a bad seed a few weeks ago. We were with three other couples in a hot tub and when the girls started playing with each other, one guy started getting aggressive and pushy with them. Everyone left he and his embarrassed wife in the tub and went to our motorhome. Problem solved.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
R&K, your wife is so HOT!!! :)

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(263 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
1 to 10 of 224
TOPIC: How did it start
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.