Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › How did it start
TOPIC: How_did_it_start_
Created by: stcwill88
Original Starting post for this thread:
Who in your relationship brought up the idea of swinging? When it was brought up what was the reaction? How did they bring it up? How long did it take for you to act on it as a couple? A lot of questions I know but I am just interested on how everyone else got started

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 20  Next »
1 to 10 of 197
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife had a few experiences MMF, so just by chatting about it we decided to try a few clubs in Dallas. We enjoyed it, it s like to eat outside, just to spice up a bit life.

Norman OK
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Glad you enjoyed that. We should go to the same party. Riverside Club? ;)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1415 posts)
@AndrewRobin - During your first posting, I was like WTF, then I read your second and laughed out loud. Funny! Great start. Funny running into people that you know in the real world. Some people get so caught up on that, but, hey, your all at the same party. ;-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1506 posts)
OH SHIT!

You meant how did it start as a SWINGER!

We were at a vanilla party, after hours at a renaissance festival. Great parties. This woman totally hit on Robin right in front of me.

I was strangely not angry about that. We looked at each other. She stuck with it for a while, but eventually disengaged. Nothing happened that night, but we had to have THE CONVERSATION after that. We decided to try it out. The first thing we ever did was me arranging 2 men for Robin because that was a fantasy for her. It sucked, because THEY sucked. I had no idea what I was doing, just trying my best.

Then we discovered a local swinger club. The first time we ever went there, we walked through the door, and standing right in front of us was a single woman we were already friends with, but had no clue she was a swinger. We had a threesome with her that night.

Since then, we've had many adventures, good, so-so, bad, and unspeakably horrible. You'll get it all if you do this long enough.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1415 posts)
It all started when I was sitting around bored one afternoon watching youtube videos. I watch some weird shit, so youtube suggests some other weird shit to me all the time. Then I saw it, in that column of video links on the right side of the page, a guy telling me some totally outlandish shit. I'm all over that. Strangest shit I ever heard in my life. I thought, "Is this guy even crazier than I, or is he some kind of retard?" So I watched it, purely out of a sense of morbid curiosity. Then half way through the video I'm like, "Is that right?" He said I could try it for myself, and told me exactly how to do that, so I did, IN REAL LIFE! It turned out to be true! It changed my life. Made me a totally different person, in so many ways. Ways that I'm still learning about. Changed my whole perception of the world and every other living thing. I can't recommend it highly enough. :)

And that's how I became a flat-earther.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1415 posts)
@4_real_couple - Great start guys. It all started with a compliment, very nice. Great pictures, very sexy couple. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1506 posts)
OK, here is our story....

Dominican Republic Feb 2015. Top optional beach. She was very shy about removing her top. We started talking to a couple, his wife went topless, and my wife did the same. He commented (and she heard him) wow, your wife has great tits. I replied Thank You, and she smiled, with such a glow that I had never seen before. We hung out with them for a few days. No playing, strictly vanilla. She had a great time hanging and flirting with other people.

When we got home, she said, "You need to find some adult parties that we can go to."

I did a google search, and kept finding listings on SLS. I (we) joined. I found a club (SinZ) near us. They were having "Newbie" night (no play on site, looked pretty safe). I signed up, and told her we were going out on Saturday. I told her to wear her sexiest dress. She was very vanilla (compared to now), that first night. She asked WHERE are we going, I told her "I will tell you when we are on our way". We had fun that night, and she was willing to go to another party. That first 2 months, we were at a LS party every weekend. She liked the attention, and the company of other couples. The sexy atmosphere got her very, VERY horny.

We did our first FULL swap about 6 weeks into the LS. We did some fumbling, and bumbling at first. The Forums help us out huge!! We started with rules, and took it slow. Now the only rule is condoms during intercourse, and she doesn't like anal. We prefer to play together (4-way, same bed), but we do separate sometimes. I love watching her suck, get eaten, and ride another guy, while I am playing with someone else.

The LS has really helped her self esteem. It has also made us more horny for each other when we are alone. She really likes the fact that she can have sex with a sexy younger guy, and not have to bring him home :) I love eating a sexy lady, and having her cum all over my face. She is starting to explore her Bi-side. Something she thought never existed. Like the LS, she is taking it slow, and she is very particular with whom she plays with (male or FM).

We have met a TON of great people here, most of them we haven't played with (yet). Outside of the sex, it is a great place to socialize, and if the mood strikes us, we play.

Wells ME
Username hidden
(115 posts)
@hornyingvlms - Cool start, communication is key. Life is to short to worry about what others are thinking. Thanks for posting.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1506 posts)
a few months after we started dating I asked my wife(then she was girlfriend) about finding a girl for FMF. she agreed to try it, and then it progressed from there. She was NOT comfortable with swinging at all for the first several years. she would do it if drunk, but felt ashamed when sober. We never, ever, talked about it sober either. We finally had a talk and worked out the issues and now she is into it just as much if not more than me. She basically had to get to the point in her life where she no longer worried what others would think and that she just wants to have fun. if it ever becomes not fun for us, well then we will retire.

Greenville MS
Username hidden
(51 posts)
My first wife and I belonged to a key club, when I was in the military. When we divorced, I did several mfm, mmf situations with married couples. Did alot of mm play also. Along came wife 2. Here was a 25 year old virgin, who said NO. Not without a ring. Before we married I told her I was bi, and I hoped we could meet others to play. We did do several 4 some s with other couples, but she didn't enjoy the fact I was fucking another lady. We tried several mmf tryst. She liked the attention of 2 cocks, and liked watching me and the other guy do each other. It was only with the cancer battles radiation and chemo that she lost all her sex interest, drive. She let's me have my mm play time.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1840 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 20  Next »
1 to 10 of 197
TOPIC: How did it start
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.