Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started How did it start
TOPIC: How did it start
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 170   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I brought up the idea and Mrs. Naughty ran with it so fast iv been playing catch up the last 6 months. She took to this like the proverbial duck to water.

I have had to tie her up and slow her down( sounds like what i might do to her tonight) :>))))

She has even discovered her bisexual side even though it is selective its a turn on to watch her play G/G.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
while watching the jenny jones show, which was about wife bringing a friend to have a threesome, she asked me if i would like that. and what did you think i answered?? thats basically how we started.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
My wife told me her high school friend one drunken night told her she wanted to fuck her! Fast forward to 2 years ago and we have her between the sheets. Lots of things came up and we didn't pursue it. Last month in Maui Mrs. gets attacked by a busty blond in club, she was begging and all over her, she didn't turn on my wife on and we had vanilla company. Blondy did go and tell him he could watch. lol. So that got us talking about it, Mrs was saying only girls and then I said it would turn me on to see her being naughty next to me doing his wife. You would think she won the lottery her eyes light up. "Really!!!" she says and then gives me the most aggressive bj I have ever had! Now we just talk a big game. LOL. who likes newbies wink, wink.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I had my first threesome at 15 with a buddy and my girlfriend (later wife).

Never really looked back from there, although I (we) can go years without partaking.

My present wife was my and my ex-wife's girlfriend. We all lived together for a couple of years until the ex decided she wanted to move along. That was 12 years ago.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
Absolutely!!! :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1465 posts)
Are you inviting me to a bump?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20534 posts)
Bump

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1465 posts)
I read the stories in Penthouse for years. My husband noticed how hot the girl on girl stories made me. We would talk about it before during and after sex. On my 30th B-Day, he got me a STRIPPER- NOT a hooker! She was to come and dance for me only. He booked a hotel room and told me on the way there so I had a chance to say no. I was excited and terrified! He figured that it was a good way to test the waters - I was SO shy that I never would have walked into a club or party. I had never even been close to a naked stranger. And what if I hated it? This way we could send her home if I was uncomfortable. She got there with her bouncer and NO music. The only thing available was public access on the TV. Ever watched a stripper shake it to elevator music? She gave it a good try, then looked at me and asked if I wanted to take a shower. I didn't know I could get so hot not having sex! When she left, we had the hottest sex ever. We created a profile that weekend.

Hampton NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Ask away Cosmopair.

Nice to see you again, WVAction

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20534 posts)
cosmopair - Ask anything, that is why we are all here.

Nic. the official welcomer will be along soon. Until then Welcome to the Forums.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1465 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 170   End
TOPIC: How did it start