How did it start : Swingers Discussion 1373201061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow did it start
TOPIC: How did it start
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bump - Love this thread. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
Thank you Nic! That we did! Everything just fell into place, it was prety awesome :)

Cumberland IN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Welcome to the forum, and to the "pool"! Sounds like you jumped right in the deep end!

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Mr. and I decided to share our sexual bucket list. We both had a threesome with another woman on the list! So the lines of communication were opened. I was told to check out this website by an LS acquaintance. This was last week. We went to our first Hotel party just a few days ago, and are still grinning from losing our virginity that night!

Cumberland IN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Sounds like you two thought it out and had a great start! Welcome!

Grafton MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Welcome to the forum Dennis & Kathy

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Kathie and I had become a couple and, our sex life was really wonderful. I started sharing stories with her regarding my past experiences of being in MFM with my best friend and his wife. This had lasted for 10 years or longer. As I related the stories, Kathie would come harder and harder and, get wilder and wilder. She purchased a collar with slut on it and, we placed our add on this site. After meeting folks on and off for about a year, we finally took the plunge and, we lost our collective swing cherries a few weeks ago. We're in the process of finding another couple and, at that time, we'll go forward and enjoy once again. I will share that, I've given and received a lot of pleasure in my time but, not compared to watching Kathie as she took another man's cook and came repeatedly on the guy. She even did a bit of bi with the other lady. What fun!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(16 posts)
FunTogether9 - Great Start. SOunds like a great vacation.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
Good start! Welcome, and have fun posting.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We had always been very open about our sexuality and past. Even trading some past stories in bed. We then met an attractive couple who we became extremely close with. A year or two of progressively more and more heavy flirting led to the "phone cal"l as we call it. We going on a vacation together when he called and asked how far we were willing to take all this flirting? Now we had talked about fucking them for awhile and apparently they had been doing the same. I told him that I would check with her and call him back. It was received well and we were set for the vacation of our lives. 5 day's of full swap all day mind blowing sex! And yes they are still our best friends!

Grafton MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 164   End
TOPIC: How did it start