How did it start : Swingers Discussion 1373201031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow did it start
TOPIC: How did it start
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 167   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BT: "<span style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:tahoma,verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:16px">Now that the NicAtNite crime family no longer controls Ohio, I'm thinking that a trip may be in order."</span>

Ahem.....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
When I was casually dating my ex hotwife, she was a wild college coed. She was 18 andI was 5 yrs older, having graduated our alma mater 2 years before we met. It all started when she and her sexy roommate seduced me into a 3ome not long after we met, followed by a planned 4some with her roomie and her roomie's date a few weeks later. Our relationship soon became serious and we became exclusive. 6 months later we married. We both liked to read Penthouse Letters and one evening before bed, she finished her reading and informed me that the letters about 3somes and 4somes really got her hot . I jokingly said that we'd been there, done that and asked her if she missed it. She admitted that group sex with me and other people had really turned her on. That was all I needed to hear because it had turned me on sharing her and being shared, too). We began plotting together, but it wasn't easy meeting couples and men in the pre-internet era. It took several months but we finally heard about a club near us which held meet and greets for couples one Saturday night per month. We fit right in and started again !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
@WVACTION121229

We looked back through the thread but couldn't find your story of how it all started (it is possible we missed it) but were wondering would you share it with us??

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
@pandjstickybutgood - Welcome to the Forum. Thanks for sharing, alswyas good to take a chance outside the box and try new things. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
I hubby worked 3-11 for five years. We put the kids on the bus and make love just about everyday. Before we new it we were having Sex not making love. We did it in every room, bought toys for her, sex dice to keep it exciting. But we both new it was getting alittle repetitive. She always gave me oral to thefinish, pleasing me even if she wasn't satified. While she was doing that one day I said " You are always pleasing me. I would like to see you being pleased at the same time by a man." She stopped looked up at me and said "WHAT" I repeated it. She said" I don't think so." We finished and didn't mention it again for a week.

It was another normal kids on bus and having good sex I was fingering her( she was abit dry) and she was giving me oral. When I said " You need a thick throbbing cock between those legs while you suck my cock." As I said that she got so wet, I fingered her harder she came like she never ever did before. Later we layed in bed and she said would I really let some one fuck her. I said that we love each other and I don't have any problem with it. We found SLS went to our first meet and greet. I turned my head 1 min. and she had her tongue down some guys throat. I just about came in my pants right there. We got a hotel room with him, It wasn't very good for her but Did We Make Love later Like Never Before.

Thats how it all began for us WOW what memories we have now.

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Deck the halls with Ra Ra RaRee!

Be careful you don't shoot your eye out.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
BT

Hory Toredo that's a good one!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(117 posts)
Lou,

I realized early on in this adventure that OH and PA were very important swing states that every man should visit before his next erection.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
@twonluv69

Your welcome. And, yes, it is like taking your partnership to an entirely new level. You are now Best Friends that can communicate openly and honestly about anything with each other.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
BT you so need to visit Ohio..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 167   End
TOPIC: How did it start