Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › How did it start
TOPIC: How_did_it_start_
Created by: stcwill88
Original Starting post for this thread:
Who in your relationship brought up the idea of swinging? When it was brought up what was the reaction? How did they bring it up? How long did it take for you to act on it as a couple? A lot of questions I know but I am just interested on how everyone else got started

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 21  Next »
1 to 10 of 204
User Details are only visible to members.
About a year ago the wife started asking me what my ultimate fantasy was sexually. This may sound corny but she is my fantasy. Our sex seems to only get better as time goes on. She attracts attention where ever we go as she is outgoing and thrives in a social environment. So I think over time her curiosity got her thinking about how much fun it could be to include others. She revealed she really wanted to have another woman join us and after about a month of discussing we experienced one. She found out she loves being with women and how much she loves watching me with other women. We laugh about because she originally had a list of boundaries and things she didn't want me to do before our first threesome. 5 minutes into the action she quickly changed her mind and we pretty much did everything she had on her "not-to-do" list. We've now talked about joining another couple and have met some. But nothing's grabbed her interest like the fmf aspect. We both are addicted and enjoy 2-3 sessions a month so our hunt for another couple has not gotten very serious as her appetite for women is steadily available. Knowing how much pleasure she derives from watching me, I truly would love to watch her with another man. She still has shown no real interest but who knows what the future holds. A lot can change in 5 minutes. A couple years ago I'd not even considered we'd be doing this, but I will never complain and look forward to many more exciting and crazy nights.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
This is MaryGirl's Husband. It was the winter of 1980. I was really feeling the 7 year itch. I had talked with Mary about swinging since before we got married, but we never got around to it in the 70's. She was too scared.

Took her to a party. She had a drink. That one drink really lowered her inhibitions. Or did she just use it as an excuse? She discovered she really enjoys prancing around naked in front of people. The next party she discovered she likes getting fucked by strangers in front of a crowd.

Life got in the way, and now we haven't done anything this century. How boring.

Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
on one of our 1st big dates in the mid 1980's. Ray took me to a park on a sunny Sunday in August and he had prepared a small picnic for us. we had been dating for 3 months and had not had sex yet. he laid out the blanket we sat in the middle of the family area beside a large oak tree. we hadn't eaten any of the snacks he brought and after about an hour of talking and touching we were electrically charged like being struck by lighting. we had been kissing and fondling each other and this kept escalating in a very erotic way. he slid his hand under my tube top and started touching my nipples and I could see about 20 people staring right at us less than 100 feet away as we did this. I was afraid of all the other people around us too because it was a major picnic area and there were at least 100 - 200 people nearby that I could see were watching our display. I was trembling with excitement like I had never felt before and was unable to resist. Ray says he likes it when people watch us kiss and make out but I tell him I am loosing control and they are going to see a lot more of me then he wants them to.

all he said was lucky them.

I climbed on his lap pulling his shorts to the side and pulling out his cock while he moved my terrycloth shorts over ripping the seam on the leg as I slid down onto him. It felt like hours but I am sure it was only a few mins the excitement was burned into my brain and I wanted more. I collapsed into his arms and we sat like that for a few more mins. I could not get cleaned up but I slowly stood up feeling my legs drenched in a mixture we had just created while I tried to hold my shorts from falling off. Ray grabbed the 4 corners of our blanket with all our things inside and we walked back to the car.

the looks we got from people as we walked through the crowd was unreal and erotic to the extreme. I discovered I like being naughty and we started to explore our desires that have now led us to here.

Vancouver Canada
Username hidden
(1 post)
Okay, here we go...Mrs. Gunz had a MFM in her past with a terrible ex which was not a fun time. Now that we are together and best friends we have amazing communication and the lovemaking is even better. Anyway, we have lots of sex and stumbled onto Tumbl r and saw a lot of what we liked and wanted to try. We have an account which is very hot BTW which has brought us here to SLS.

Albany NY
Username hidden
(149 posts)
I got called out by Mrs F one night after I got a little ridiculous with a fantasy. I let her know and initially she was a little mad because she felt that I should have brought it up. Her assumption was that I wanted an open marriage where we would see other people separately. I told her I only wanted it to be done if we did it together. We talked and went back and forth for almost a year till we had a serious discussion on some rules and how we would handle it. It would be another month before we create our profile and go from there. Still learning to navigate and for the most part we are making mistakes and learning. We get nervous and anxiety ridden but truly love the adventure.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
We kind of always were open to being with other people, but actively looking for others to play with, that was all him. We started with him treating a video of us playing to some friends and it progressed from there.

Lower Paxton PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
@AndrewRobin

Sounds like a plan. Let us know.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1508 posts)
My wife had a few experiences MMF, so just by chatting about it we decided to try a few clubs in Dallas. We enjoyed it, it s like to eat outside, just to spice up a bit life.

Norman OK
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Glad you enjoyed that. We should go to the same party. Riverside Club? ;)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
@AndrewRobin - During your first posting, I was like WTF, then I read your second and laughed out loud. Funny! Great start. Funny running into people that you know in the real world. Some people get so caught up on that, but, hey, your all at the same party. ;-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1508 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 21  Next »
1 to 10 of 204
TOPIC: How did it start
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.