How can I (wife) pick up a female out side of the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 194495
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow can I (wife) pick up a female out side of the lifestyle
TOPIC: How can I (wife) pick up a female out side of the lifestyle
Created by: tglg4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am looking to branch out and I often see woman out side of the lifestyle that I have attraction towards. I am looking to spice things up by adding the challenge and allure of picking someone up rather than scheduling something. Not to mention is is very hard to find a woman on this site for regular encounters.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
i want to seduce someone at a vanilla bar or party or hell even the grocery store ..lol

Jackson NJ

Username hidden
(6 posts)
When you get a good response, plz let me know too. I have not found the ongoing thing I/we are looking for yet. I'm starting to think it's me. We are looking for a great, intelligent, fun, sexy,woman. Physical attraction is important but a great personality will do more to enhance the physical. We aren't Ken & Barbie so we aren't looking for that either. I'm trying to stay positive. Good Luck too you too.

Cordova TN

Username hidden
(41 posts)
I am looking to branch out and I often see woman out side of the lifestyle that I have attraction towards. I am looking to spice things up by adding the challenge and allure of picking someone up rather than scheduling something. Not to mention is is very hard to find a woman on this site for regular encounters.

Jackson NJ

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: How can I (wife) pick up a female out side of the lifestyle