How about a giving up thread : Swingers Discussion 2069161031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow about a giving up thread
TOPIC: How about a giving up thread
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
Quitters ;)

Good luck with your swinging sabbatical. Do consider to continue to post tho.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3362 posts)
wow I would reply but I was taught if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.. damn this was a reply wasnt it

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
no because for us this is a fun hobby we indulge in from time to time. We mostly go to clubs and if we find someone we click with either single male or couple that is great and we have fun with them if not we have a ton of fun with each other. We really do not stress out about meeting people.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
We don't feel that way at all. We've had great success on this site and several others. Since your profile is currently just a rant I have no idea what it looked like before but perhaps during your time out you might consider what it is exactly you seek and how you go about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it is "you" but there are ways to cut down on flakes, phonies and fakes. We've never had a no show, not meet any phonies and flake is a relative term lol. We do not always meet people we are sexually drawn to but that doesn't make them nor us flakes. On the other hand we don't plan email games, get into sexting , IM or endless conversations. If we seem like a good match we arrange to meet after a short phone call to confirm there are in fact 2 of you. We meet casually for a drink and take it from there. We do not invest lots of "time" into you before meeting face to face. If you don't want to meet in the immediate future we step away by saying "contact us when you get a free night." We do NOT continue to pursue , flirt, anticipate, fantasize or put any effort into getting to"know" you through this or any other venue besides face to face. It's worked well for us.

Sorry your experience has not been positive.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
Sorry to hear that DnJ...but sometimes a little break will give some new perspective. Enjoy each other, keep your options open and when yuo least expect it....

Don't be gone long!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: How about a giving up thread