How about a giving up thread : Swingers Discussion 206916
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow about a giving up thread
TOPIC: How about a giving up thread
Created by: Doc_n_Janine The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
me too...I'm not a cheap drunk.

As for giving up, I think most couples sort of "take a break" here and there, whether it's a stated break or just something that happens organically. Lots of reasons: to reassess, life takes control and you have no time for others, to reconnect solely with each other, through some negative experiences, etc etc etc., sicknesses, deaths in the family, stress, whatever. Giving up implies not coming back to it at all. "Taking a break" means that you will keep in touch, keep up your profile on the site, and implies you'll be back at some point.

Not stating either is what most couples, I think, do in the course of years on a swing site. Same as in the forums, some couples always post, some read here and there, post occasionally, stay gone a while, etc.

As for full and soft swap, it's kind of fun to tease my husband a bit, but. I know there are various definitions of soft swap, and we have friends on several levels of swinging preferences, soft included. While we can have a bit of fun with them in a gorup situation, it's probably not going to be so much fun with them otherwise, and also more fun for them too, if they can find couples with similar preferences. We don't push. We don't plead...god forbid. Never. We can be watched, touch, whatever, but usually if we play around w/ soft swap couples, it's in more of a group situation where they can enjoy their own swing preferences and so can we with others.

PS B needs to post more often. He has a commanding voice of reason here.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
im still waiting on 10 drinks dammit

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
feels better already

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Of course! ---Smooch---

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
thanks, Cincy.

would you maybe kiss it and make it feel better?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
**Soft swappers really get off on things that would be seen as a waste of time to full swappers. While I hear you saying you feel "to each his own" there is still the ring distaste of soft swappers for doing something that you see as less than what you do, and this is how soft swappers are generally treated by full swappers.*

I read my husband's post, in response to your OP, and for the life of me can not see how you've concluded that he somehow made it sound as if what you do is somehow less than what we do, or that it's a waste of time.

I just re-read the entire thread, it sounds to me that it's you who is trying to read into posts what isn't there.

Like others stated, we've met many, many soft swappers, and never encountered such accusations or complaints.

No where has my husband stated that how we swing is more or better than how you swing. He merely pointed out that what you find erotic, he doesn't.

Rubbing covered crotches, sliding a cock between ass cheeks or against labia lips knowing that it wont go anywhere is not for us. It is erotic and enjoyable alright, until you realize that it wont go any further. Then, it becomes a mere frustration for us. Obviously not for you, so enjoy. But stop looking for what isn't there. No one has demeaned you or your style of play. People are merely telling you that they don't want to engage in such play.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Now that IS frustrating, inlove. I'm awfully sorry.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
As an undergrad, I took a Technical Writing course that covered Letters Of Complaint. We were advised to write the letter that our hearts and caffeine levels really wanted to write, replete with scathing comments and strings of vile oaths and epithets, and then to put it aside for a day. We were then advised to write the letter next day which would actually get a positive response and to mail only the second letter. I am so frustrated. I just barely opened an email from TOMORROW'S playdate, backing out after months of emails and chats. This is our only free weekend in two months and they wait until today to let us know. Charming. This is the first letter.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
When people decide to go out for something to eat some will chose Fast Food, others might want a beer an a few appetizers, some want a veritable Buffet to chose from and others want a 5 course meal with a bottle of wine. When we eat out we want the fine dining experience and a 5 course meal, simply our preference, occasionally we hit a buffet for variety . Swinging is much the same and what you decide to feast on is entirely up to you. If you enjoy going out to dine on Beer and Nachos or Champagne and Caviar I celebrate your happiness but you'd be hard pressed to convince me it was my loss if I chose not to join you because we opted for 5 course meal that includes Champagne , Caviar, Filet Mignon and NY Cheesecake. For the record I do not feel that the reason for your seemingly lack of success or frustration with this site has anything to do with the fact you are Soft Swap, there are many Soft Swap Couples who are very successful and many Full Swap couples who are contend to play to your limits. I also do not automatically assume any relationship has security issues based on their play style and my comments on that topic came only you commented you found it "odd" full swappers didn't want to play with you . I found your comment ODD lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5256 posts)
with ten drinks you might get further than you expected lol

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: How about a giving up thread