House parties! : Swingers Discussion 194508101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHouse parties!
TOPIC: House parties!
Created by: NaughtyandNice65
Original Starting post for this thread:
Attended our first house party over the weekend and wow it was intense and fun. I think Mrs Naughty may want to give up the clubs to attend more of thse in the future!!! Thanks to our friends for the invite and the other attendees you know who you are.

Now im a official poster and not a lurker!! (WINK)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
New... you've been a member for 2 years and you are just now getting around to a party? I would have thought you would have been a regular by now ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
"I think SM's are usually 'invited' to a house party..."

You're right KD

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
As a single guy, I would like to try a house party but am not sure if I would enjoy it if I don't know anyone first. Are single guys welcome usually or is it like most people on here that don't really like single guys for some reason?

Username hidden
(3 posts)
HMMMM Ill attend any house party you host!!!!!! Mrs. Naughty and I had so much fun at our first house party we are ready to do it again! We met several members of this site there and they were the best!!! There was one certain Lady who was so intelligent and beautiful that she blew my mind!! Sher knows who she is and these fingers and other body parts are itching to meet her again.

It would be great to meet some of the posters from this forum just so i could thank them personally for all the great insight to swinging i have read here.

G&T

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
ohhhhh naughty/nice, that picture is just so seductive and sensual...wow. I approve some pics on here and wish there were more like that one.

We love house parties. We had great ones in VA, went to great ones there too. So far, it's been a slow go in TX. We've only been to one, and it wasn't stated as a house party, but everyone there was a swinger, so... the only thing that happened after hours and hours was a bit of titty flashing. That was a bit frustrating. Being "new" to that group of friends, we didn't feel comfortable starting anything more explicit, so we made up for it at home.

BUT...we've met really great longtime friends at house parties, and are still friends (albeit over a thousand miles away now...bleh) and get together for fun whenever we visit VA. I guess what I'm saying is that we need to host, don't we?

I'll gladly get a party started when it's my own. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Actually that was the purpose of my post. we have been fortunate that in our short 6 months in the lifestyle to have met some great people. i am always reading so many negative post about hook ups and such that i wanted to show something positive. This was a new couple we met saturday that invited us to the party. everything just clicked and felt natural to us. Hopefully things will continue but you never know when life gets in the way. So for all the newbies just keep persevering it will happen eventually.

Details are like kissing and telling lol

Mr. Naughty

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I never kiss and tell lol

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
So.. tell us a story :)

How many people were there, did they play any party games to get things going, were there some things that surprised you and how did you navigate them?

No names.. but info like that can help newbies feel comfortable and voyers.. well.. you know ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
Attended our first house party over the weekend and wow it was intense and fun. I think Mrs Naughty may want to give up the clubs to attend more of thse in the future!!! Thanks to our friends for the invite and the other attendees you know who you are.

Now im a official poster and not a lurker!! (WINK)

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: House parties!