Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › House Parties or Hotel Parties
TOPIC: House_Parties_or_Hotel_Parties
Created by: Northgirlsouthboy
Original Starting post for this thread:
A couple questions. 1. How do u find house and hotel parties? 2. Can anyone let us know what they are like? We want to go......we think

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
"Hotel parties" doesn't really cover the possibilities. There's a huge difference between someone throwing a party in adjoining suites for a few couples, and a full or partial hotel takeover party. With a takeover party, it's like going to a club with a lot more play rooms.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2372 posts)
@888 - If we have a party this year (we have a lot going on this year, so we may not), I will definitely offer guests the opportunity to have their profiles (if they have one) known to other guests. Not sure what to do for the guests that have no profile or that only have profiles on "other lifestyle" websites (ex: fetish/kink, polyamory, Tantra, etc).

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
We haven't been able to go yet but would like to soon

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3015 posts)
Hiyas queenie! Missed you on the forums! Funny this thread came up again. We were invited to yet another party last night and the host included in their sls email:

"Again, there will be a XX couple cut off and we will send a list of those coming once it is complete."

Now, if their profile is turned off, blocked or public accessible, we will only be able to see what they want us to see and yet be able to read their profile to see if there is an interest before we go, not walk into something we won't care for. Name tags will be given out at the party. These are the ones that work here. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3029 posts)
Hey! I can post again! I have not been able to post a response for days now. I kept getting an error msg and being sent back to the Home Page.

Suffice to say, the LS is different here. We do what works here.

I hope the OP's ended up going to a party. Everyone should go to at least one to check it out.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
"RARELY do I get a couple who wants to know who the other guests will be. Curiously, it's usually visitors with not much LS experience who want to know ahead of time who is coming."

@Wanna, it has nothing to do with experience, it's called not wasting time on people you will have no possibility to click with. If their profile is public on sls, then as a host, it shouldn't be and issue at all; and if it is, then the host comes into question as well. We have turned away enough local couples that carry drama and/or jealousy issues to have good reason. We know your LS world is perfect, but good hosts also know there are local cliques and how they work others couples when they run local, but that goes back to the hosts in question without say. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3029 posts)
Our invites to hotel parties usually come from a venue or event we attend ,, house parties the two of us have not attended,, I have before I met him, he is hopeful though ....

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2781 posts)
The Mrs here.

As a party host, I do NOT share my guest list with other guests. Here on SLS (and on another site which starts with a K), invited guests have the opportunity to RSVP publicly online and have their profiles visible to others. It is 100% their choice.

RARELY do I get a couple who wants to know who the other guests will be. Curiously, it's usually visitors with not much LS experience who want to know ahead of time who is coming. Local residents here are REALLY private. If people here knew that I would be sharing their profiles with others, they wouldn't come. (I know, I know...they're going to see them in person at the party so what's the big deal? You have to live on a small island to really understand.)

I had a couple who is a "regular" to our parties tell me that they don't worry about who is going to be at our parties because they trust us and our judgement; they know we will only have good looking, happy, friendly, experienced swingers as guests.

But that's just OUR parties. Everyone runs their parties differently. Our parties usually only have about 2 doz people, so its pretty low key.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
@888 We also like to see the invite list of house parties we may attend. Don't know why the host of that party would refuse to give the SLS screen names out so you could see who was attending. Something was certainly fishy about that.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3347 posts)
@ Wanna, I am glad CL works for you. We have tried that avenue, but only found locals that we turned down for our good reasons. The Mrs. spotted it one day when scanning, one couple was outing another couple with their real names, address, phone numbers, places of employment, etc... The other couple was returning the mutual respect of their privacy as well. Soooooo glad we went with our gut feeling about them.

We also got a house party invite that had other sls members were attending. We asked for a list to see who was going if we had an interest. The host replied that they cannot reveal screen names due to privacy and would do the same for us. That answer being bullshit; My reply was to have fun because if their profile was visible, then anyone could view it on sls, it just gives us compatibility check before committing.

Point being, weed the invites as well.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3029 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
TOPIC: House Parties or Hotel Parties
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.