Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started House Parties
TOPIC: House Parties
Created by: MOcountyCPL
Original Starting post for this thread:
My partner and I are new to the lifestyle. We have had a couple of experiences that we have enjoyed. Well, it was better for me so far. Anyways, how do we get invited to house parties? We have not been to any clubs in the area. Maybe I am wrong but they just don't seem like our "scene." We really want to experience a house party.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Best bet is to go to Meet and Greets in your area, find them in the groups or events n here. Meet some people, then whomever is having a house party will be able to invite you. Or if you meet a few couples, they can invite you.

We love hosting them.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
For us, the people who throw parties (hotel, not house) post an ad on CL.

*Yes, the CL ad does make it more public, but the couple that throws the parties does a fair amount of pre-screening. Maui is a VERY small place and the swing community is very tiny.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Look at the Hot Dates/Calendar for Events in your area. Groups and Clubs list their house and hotel parties there.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
My partner and I are new to the lifestyle. We have had a couple of experiences that we have enjoyed. Well, it was better for me so far. Anyways, how do we get invited to house parties? We have not been to any clubs in the area. Maybe I am wrong but they just don't seem like our "scene." We really want to experience a house party.

Silver Spring MD
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: House Parties