Hot Wives and Cucks Corner : Swingers Discussion 38325101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHot Wives and Cucks Corner
TOPIC: Hot Wives and Cucks Corner
Created by: secret4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it possible to really enjoy watching your wife without being a cuckold? Every time I chat with someone and mention that I like to watch or have my wife do a solo and tell me about it, they always assume I'm a cuckold. As I understand it, a cuckold is considered as being dominated by his wife. I'm not dominated nor do I dominate, I just enjoy her pleassure.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
hey secret glad to see she came out. congrats to you

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
secret4fun as long as you and the wife are happy, that is the important thing. Who cares what people call us, I enjoy the same thing you do and it matters not what I'm called. My wife and I enjoy what we do and that's all that's important. Same goes for you and yours. Just enjoy and if others want to label you, let 'em. I would just ignore the labels. Have fun! Keep in touch if you want to discuss things further.

D & K

Reading PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I am officially straightened out. I could never (nor would my wife ever) humiliate me, there would be an immediate reaction. However, I do love to see my wife fuck others, and when she is, I'm a happy guy that will do anything to extend the exotic moment. If she wants to be licked, sucked, DP'd, kissed, rubbed or atteneded to by me and or others, I'll make it happen. Cuckold just dosn't fit that discription. We should come up with a new definition, like "HappyHubby".

You guys are awesome, thanks.

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Exactly Valovers. I agree with you 100%. I've looked at some web sites that were created for "hotwives" and there is so much reference to the "cuckold" term. There are many that believe that what my wife and I are involved with would be considered a cuckold type relationship, but I've always disagreed with that. Like Valovers mentioned, the swinging community that we are a part of would not take too kindly to disrespect. We respect each other and we respect other couples. As mentioned previously, there are some that get into and get off on the degrading and humiliation in sex. To each their own. I have nothing against it. But I also feel that my wife and I are definitely not a part of that scene and as such, I don't consider myself a cuckold. I belong to another forum called the "hotwife forum" and I along with some others are labeled as CID - Cuckold in Denial. It amuses me that others always have to label things. As I said before, they can call me what they want, I know what I am.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I think sexyhotwife got it right. Cuckoldry, if you believe the web sites about it, is more than just watching your wife having sex with others. It is about the husband being degraded and humiliated, too. There is little room for that in swinging.

For about the 1st year we were swinging, neither P nor I could bear to see each other having sex with anyone else. Our stomachs would just knot up on us with anxiety, so we played ONLY in separate rooms. It took us about a year to get totally comfortable with swinging, and to realize that swinging was NOT a threat to our relationship.

At that point, it became a point of interest to see each other "in action." Lo and behold, it turned us on!

What's the difference? Our confidence that our relationship was not threatened in any way. So now, although we still enjoy the different, more private experience of separate rooms, we also enjoy same room activities some of the time just so we can see each other playing with others.

THAT, in our view, is swinging - not cuckoldry.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
THANK YOU for such a quick and discriptive reply. I need to do a little bit better job of trying to understand the question I ask. I now understannd that the term Cuckold is really English and pretty much discribes a whimpy kind of male in the relationship. That not me at all, although I too respond to what my wife would like. If she wants to be licked while being fucked by someone else I'm more than happy to accomodate her. I'm not Bi, but I don't mind if I also contact the other gentlemans cock.

We have great respect for each other and really want the other to be as satisfied as possible. I had just been refered to as a "cuck" so many times I wanted to find out more. We too are very concerned about the right arrangments and make sure that each has its own dignity. Thanks for your help. I wish you all lived in Tampa.

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Yes, it is very possible to love watching your wife with others and NOT be a cuckold. I for one really enjoy watching my wife with other men. I love watching her expressions as she is pleasured. I also know that we have a very loving, respectful, caring and secure relationship. My wife and I do not believe in humiliating or degrading each other. Our activity is based on mutual understanding and we have developed guidelines that we each have agreed to follow. For example, we each have veto power and at the first sign of any disagreement on any level, all activity ceases until we work through it. Our activity is a together activity for us. It is something we can enjoy together. We've been at it now for approximately a year and so far things have worked out good for us.

Now I know there are some out there that will call me a cuckold from the activity that my wife and I enjoy. But that's okay, you can call me what you want. I am secure enough to know what I am and what I am not. I'm not one for strict "black and white" definitions. In real life, there are lots of grey areas in this lifestyle. There are variations on everything and nothing is always just "black and white" in real life. For some, the "cuckold" style fits them just fine. For my wife and I, we prefer the "hotwife" style and it works for us. You can call us what you want, but what really matters is our own opinion of ouselves. Just my thoughts.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Secret4fun, it is possible. We know many couples that enjoy watching the women being satisfied by either women or men.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9028 posts)
Is it possible to really enjoy watching your wife without being a cuckold? Every time I chat with someone and mention that I like to watch or have my wife do a solo and tell me about it, they always assume I'm a cuckold. As I understand it, a cuckold is considered as being dominated by his wife. I'm not dominated nor do I dominate, I just enjoy her pleassure.

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Hot Wives and Cucks Corner