Hitting it off with one person in the couple : Swingers Discussion 2080801021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHitting it off with one person in the couple
TOPIC: Hitting it off with one person in the couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is no such thing as "no personality."

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
If a chick's hot it pretty easy to overlook a personality flaw. Ask any guy.

It's the ugly one who are dependent on their personalities to get laid.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Traditionally, men are more apt to judge a woman by her body, and women are more likely to require an emotional connection. A lot of us here don't fit those conventions.

WannaTry, your encounter could have gone a lot worse. Really, it sounds like nothing happened. If you'd forced the action, you might now have hard feelings all around. As it is, you still might run into these folks again, and perhaps the circumstances will be more favorable.

On an island, caution is a good thing.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Such a bummer. Cute couple, a bit younger than us, fun guy, but....the lack of personality in her was almost shocking and very much a disappointment. We have no plans to play with them anytime soon. :( =================================

Unless you were planning to fuck her sense of humor it doesn't matter. Did you think she would be a hot fuck?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
@mrssav - Oh probably! Our pictures are current, but seeing someone in person can be very different. Hubby wasn't feeling anything for her either. The guy was fun, but not really my type either.

We never really communicated that much with previous couples we've met; just a couple emails, etc. So we thought we'd try emailing more and texting with the couple before actually meeting; thinking that maybe that would get things going and we'd have something to talk about when we finally met.

I guess that didn't work. :(

We're figuring out our way here in the LS on our island...what to say, how we feel, what to do. It can be frustrating at times as we're so limited here, but we're keeping a positive and humorous outlook on things.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(563 posts)
Well said, Sav...it is wise to exchange a little info and a few pics before an actual meeting; a 4 way phone conversation can also reveal lots of things that may affect compatibility. "High hopes, but no expectations" is our approach. After a casual lunch, a stroll thru a flea market or street fair gives everyone a chance to chat in an atmosphere not as charged as a strip club or bar. Usually after this kind of vetting, you can back out if not interested and spare feelings, that might be hurt if you began with heavy breathing and flirting and then found out the chemistry wasn't what you thought.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
"Such a bummer. Cute couple, a bit younger than us, fun guy, but....the lack of personality in her was almost shocking and very much a disappointment. We have no plans to play with them anytime soon. :( "

I hate to be the one to say this but maybe someone took a pin to her balloon when she realized immediately that upon meeting ya'll she didn't have the sexual chemistry she thought she would. I've done that DEEP back pedal a few times early on in this venture and have sense learned not to build up anticipation or expectations with people I have not met. That means light flirting via email and a text or 2 and a phone call. I refuse to get into heavy flirting before meeting others because no matter how hot they look, how great they sound sometimes it just isn't happening. That wave of cold water comes over me and I sometimes can't put my finger on why and I'm simply not interested. I'm a chatty cathy doll most of the time if I am rather quiet and humorless Mr Sav knows immediately the wave has crashed and it's a no go. Sometimes 2 ( 3 or 4 ) wonderful people make 1 bad match. There is nothing wrong with either person(couple) ya just ain't feeling "it". Her behavior very well could have been a case of her simply not feeling "it" and feeling like a caged animal after having been so "awesome" "flirty" and "fun" .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5419 posts)
We think the hardest thing in the world is to find another couple where all four mesh. We have a few times, and treasure them. But then, our goal is to find folks that we are compatible with on a number of levels -- not just in the hay. If we were only in it for the sex, either of us could probably "take one for the team" (up to a point, of course) now and then. Since we seek to build a friendship -- with the sex an added benefit (why would you want to screw somebody you don't really care for??) we are looking for different things. Nothing wrong with the "sex only" crowd, BTW, but we think our approach puts a different dynamic in the mix. Not better -- just different.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
Some people are just shy. She may have felt like the least attractive person of the 4 of you; or any of a multitude of insecurity issues.

It's not your job to fix anyone's insecurity, but sometimes it doesn't take that much. Sometimes, it's just one word.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I've never been to a strip club, so I have no comment on that, but... we just had a situation similar to yours.

We met up with a couple that we had emailed and texted a few times. Over the emails/texts, both the man and the woman of the other couple seemed to be awesome; really fun and sexy. We met casually for coffee (our preference over meeting in a bar). The guy was great; talkative and engaging. The woman basically just sat there. As we left the meet, both hubby and I commented on what happened to the woman from the texts?!? And who switched *her* with the woman we just met?!?

Such a bummer. Cute couple, a bit younger than us, fun guy, but....the lack of personality in her was almost shocking and very much a disappointment. We have no plans to play with them anytime soon. :(

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(563 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: Hitting it off with one person in the couple