Hitting it off with one person in the couple : Swingers Discussion 2080801011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHitting it off with one person in the couple
TOPIC: Hitting it off with one person in the couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Theoretically, every playdate could be quite unique. Even where 2 couples are repeatedly meeting. And they all could be enjoyable for all 4 people.

The dream date may be where all 4 enjoy all other 3; or both of the opposite sex, anyway. Then there are 4 possible 3-somes, which may be enjoyable, even to the one sitting out. Then there are 4 possible 2-somes, including those with one's own partner. The other 2 may be involved at any level of activity.

The final "combination" is one person who enjoys masturbating while others watch; and the other 3 may get something out of this.

One long playdate might include sessions of any of these; depending on who is still conscious.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
KD, suppose that hypothetically our mates hit it off spectacularly, while you and I were merely tolerant-to-fond of one another. (: :)

We might be happy to spectate, happy for our partners' pleasure; and indulge in decent massaging and stroking and happy kisses. It could be a lot worse, and it might get even better.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Fast friends?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
An ongoing connection is becoming an attachment. You can't say "we're engaged", because that meaning is taken. :)

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
" I disagree with the statement that men are more apt to judge a woman by her looks. From myself and what I have seen women tend to be MUCH more picky looks wise than men... "

My wife swears that in couples profiles, there's a preponderance of good looking women with unattractive men.

So in our case, it could also be said that the woman is "much more picky looks wise". But "good looking" is entirely subjective, and we don't know if she's being picky, or if the men are just ugly. I have no idea what looks good to a woman.

I expressed a distinction between "traditional" and "lifestyle" male and female tendencies. I don't equate "connection" -- which can be for an evening, or momentary, like a meeting of the eyes -- and "attachment", which implies a lasting connection.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I don't need an emotional connection, I do need certain personality traits. Are you saying alot of men here don't need/want that?? I can't really believe that. It's making me think a sex doll would be all that's needed then."

I def agree with you sexy. I disagree with the statement that men are more apt to judge a woman by her looks. From myself and what I have seen women tend to be MUCH more picky looks wise than men. Jay is what I would consider a picky guy, and he is very much more quick to play based on the pure fun/I am not dating her and personality aspect. Me...if he is not attractive to my eyes, unless there is another specific trait that intrigues me such as intelligence or wit...its not happening. Women I have seen really are more picky than their male counterparts.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Re: our situation with the younger couple....

We think the guy was more into me than the woman was into hubby. Her body language (sitting so she was turned away from the conversation, keeping sunglasses on, looking away, etc) and lack of verbal communication at the meeting was pretty clear. We actually saw them at a public event a couple weeks later meeting up with another (younger) LS couple and she was waaayyyy more animated, smiley and talkative with the other couple. Like a totally different person.

It's all a learning experience for us....

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(506 posts)
Nobody is every body's cup of tea, but everybody is somebody's cup of tea...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
KD, once again we complee agreetly. Sorry if I was too succinct. I figure "more apt" is about the same as "more likely" or "greater tendency"; in both cases, a generalizaiton relative to the opposite sex.

We ask for a sense of humor. People write us inane or desultory comments, sprinkled with "LOL". I figure they're about as unfunny in person: The type that laughs loudly at their own jokes and interrupt others'.

If I don't "connect" with a person's humor, they aren't funny or amusing or engaging. A "pleasant personality" is more of a summary of your feelings across many aspects.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Ugly people know who they are.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
TOPIC: Hitting it off with one person in the couple