Hitting it off with one person in the couple : Swingers Discussion 208080101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHitting it off with one person in the couple
TOPIC: Hitting it off with one person in the couple
Created by: manchcpl4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome Octomasterdiver, good attitude!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
If its about being a couple for mutual enjoyment, then good rule of thum is both must be attracted to the other; we are not a "take one for the team"?

Mount Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We pass on about 90% of the couples because of our rules for attraction. Mrs. Naughty is actually the easier of this pair to find an attraction to someone where as i (MR) am picky as hell about who i play with. We have many couples we are friends with that we will never play with for a variety of reasons. There is one couple who we both are attracted to and them to us but we will never play. They play on average with at least 4 new couples a month. That is just a little too much for us with everything that can be caught. Hey we love them to death and never judge thats just our preference. We have found that a meeting over drinks and an appetizer is the best way to meet couples as clubs are just too loud and crazy.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
This issue is simply up to the couple. Some couples play separately and that is fine, some are we both play or no play. There really is no gentle way to say my wife wants him but I do not want you really...it takes good attention to cues and communication. Jay initially was weak at this, he would get into a zone and they would do their thing. Lucky for me I am not afraid of being a bitch and reminding him what my last name is. In a completely discreet way of whispering in his ear and smiling.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
lol usually not at dinner. Even at a lifestyle event I think that is a bit much.

But you know that isn't what I meant when I said that.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
You don't whip yur hubby's cock out at dinner and start sucking him then share him with the other lady at the table? What kind of half-assed swinger are you?

*ducking

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
at dinner no it wouldn't have really worked.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
well I had no desire to play with her spouse I just was lucky because he is a one and done sort of guy and was done for the evening. He offered oral but I politely refused.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
we are flexible depending on where we are and the situation. One night at the club there was a new couple, the lady really liked my man. They were talking to us and a group of people we were hanging out with for most of the evening. This was their first lifestyle event and she had never had a partner other then her spouse. Late in the evening hubby was standing in front of me by the table I got his cock out for a moment and started sucking on him, just a bit of a tease. As I was putting him away I heard her husband say to her, you missed it. I said oh what? this??? got him back out. She was so cute when she asked if she could suck on him he and I both agreed she could. Later the whole group of us moved back to one of the play rooms each playing with their own spouse. Hubby and I went for a bit and I had been on top and when I rolled off and was snuggling against him stroking his still hard cock and I heard them talking....."ask her she might let you...." the lady tentatively asked me if she could suck on him again, to which we told her she could. She was like a kid in a candy store you could tell she wanted to ride him so bad. She turned to me and asked if she could. I did a quick glance at his face to be sure he was ok with it and then said sure! have fun, handed her a condom out of my purse. Was actually quite fun to watch her have her first taste of someone other then her spouse. When she was done she went back to her spouse and I cuddled back up to mine. I in no way felt left out.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Very nice post sweet, and you can tell you are both very connected. Our thoughts are if one doesn't play, neither of us play. We started this together and we like it this way. And it also means that someone's feelings will not get hurt, while waiting for your partner to finish.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Hitting it off with one person in the couple