Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started HOW DID YOU GET PAST WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT BY SOCIETY
TOPIC: HOW DID YOU GET PAST WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT BY SOCIETY
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
keeping emotions out is very easy...when you are with another person they are there for pleasure and erotic sex and nothing more. there are no feelings for that person except a close friendship.

yes we are able to keep emotions out and totally enjoy the experience because again the person you are with is basicly your sex toy till you are done. you love and leave with your spouse and also have some close friends you can share erotic sex with.

hope i have made sense.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Hey Smooth, Taking things out of "context", which is what MOST of us here has had to do, is an unique experience. I actually went to catholic school for most of my life. To actually get into the lifestyle, there had to be something "missing" for me from my educational status. That something was the actual meaning of "love". My husband "loves" me no matter what I do, say or hear. There is an emotional connection with us that NOONE can come between. That emotional connection has NOTHING to do with the physical one that we find between ourselves, with ourselves, or with others. WE are into this life WITH each other. If you can find the "balance" with your life mate and your sex partners, you can get past what "you have been taught". Good luck and good fortune as you hunt not only your sexual appeal, but your mental "tug of wars" also.

Lora (and Chuck)

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
tequila is also quite effective :)

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I've always taken the things society tried to teach me with a grain of salt. There's a lot of stuff that you've always been told that you have to do, or that you couldn't ever do. These things have to be handled with a little common sense. We were married for 22 years before we started in the lifestyle. We talked about it in bed sometimes, and it was always part of our fantasy life. But actually going out and having real sex with someone else besides our partners was a huge step. It helps a lot if you have a good, solid relationship between yourselves. And having a great sex life together is a big plus, too. When you have that type of base to start from, it's going to take a lot to separate the two of you. From there, just look at it as recreational or casual sex. It's kinda like making new friends, except you get to be a LOT closer with them than ever before. We enjoy some of the friendships we've made almost as much as the sex. It's great to have friends that you can be really open and honest with, and you all have something in common, too.

Just my opinion - Gary

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
We've been together for 13 years and it has been a monogamous relationship. How do you get past what you have been taught all your life- one partner at a time? How do you keep your emotions out of your new sexual encounters? Are you truly able to enjoy the sexual moment or do emotions ever get in the way?

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: HOW DID YOU GET PAST WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT BY SOCIETY