Great looking couples : Swingers Discussion 58887
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedGreat looking couples
TOPIC: Great looking couples
Created by: brandsh The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Brandsh, Swinging isn't about having sex with something prettier than your partner. Swinging is about exploring your sexual fantasies together. At least it is for us anyway.

Liverpool NY
Username hidden
(629 posts)
Brand swinging has nothing to do with keeping your mate satisfied. No one comes close to satisfying me like my husband.....not even close. We enjoy the hightened erotism of having sex with each other in front of others.....with that we expanded to playing with others. We enjoy watching each other enjoy another partner.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
It is in the eye of the beholder. We think of ourselves as the average American couple. We have great sex at home already, and like bi said "It is for the variety" nothing more nothing less. We have become friends with people of all stature, personality can make up the difference in a big way. I have also seen some very beautiful woman turn really ugly the minute they start talking. So, again it's in the eye of the beholder. Loraincpl

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Awesome post bicat! Could not have said it any better! Beautiful pics as well you sexy thing!! 8)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
have read several of your posts brand, and honestly for us and i think many others as well, we don't swing for lack of sex, but to have variety and fun. there is nothing wrong with our sex life and i think we are your common everyday looking couple. we both have an unusually healthy urge for sex, and well we like to include others into our sex from time to time. swinging and lack of sex do not go hand in hand, you have to have a solid relationship and a healthy sex life with eachother first before adding someone else. imho some people think that swinging is a fix to the lack of sex at home, or permission to cheat if you will. not a good direction to go in. communicate with eachother, get the sparks flying at home then add some spice.... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Great looking couples