Getting the party started : Swingers Discussion 207347101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedGetting the party started
TOPIC: Getting the party started
Created by: fingernails1973
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are some different ways to get a small party (3,4,5 couples) moving from having drinks and talking to playing?? Any ideas? Games? etc...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly CurtnJane! lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ice breaker for the slow of wit

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Watershed moment.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I took a SF friend to a hotel party recently and we got a room on the main "party" floor so we kinda became party central for the group of people we had been talking to. We had four couples and a SM in the room and we thought once we (the SM, my friend and I) started getting naked and playing, the rest would join in but they kept talking and sharing stories about their kids etc. and it became so distracting, my date said, "I don't want to be a bitch but either get naked and start fucking or leave. All this talk is distracting!"

Now I have a feeling if I had said that, everyone would think I was an asshiole and leave but as it turned out, they all stripped and started playing and we had a great time!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It wasn't at a party, but I met a nice lady one evening and we went back to her hotel room and played "Truth or Dare."

Excellent icebreaker.

At one party, we had everyone introduce themselves, tell what they did for work, and their favorite sexual position. That got the conversation steered in the right direction and shortly afterwards everyone was playing.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I think the right music and lighting can help get things going or stop them too. We went to house party a few years back and in the main gathering area the lighting was way too bright- nobody wanted to be the first to get naked or talk about it in that area.

This time of year.. a little mistletoe strategically placed might help too ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
For every party I've ever attended, all it takes is one person to say "I'm ready to get naked" and that's usually all it takes. Once the first person gets naked, everyone else soon follows.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Wow! We can't even get 3 couples to agree to a house party here. Maui people can be so flaky. Ugh.

I think just have some hot music playing. That always gets *me* going! LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(568 posts)
Last night the SF who hosted her house party had cut circles from fruit roll up type things, and we were encouraged to lick them, and stick them on someone else's body part or our own, and eat them off, whatever. Was fun until she and I hugged each other and the fruit roll ups around our nipples stuck together! A very willing party goer offered to lick us apart.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
thank you ,thank you, you are one sweet honey.....bs

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Getting the party started