Getting the fun started : Swingers Discussion 52281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedGetting the fun started
TOPIC: Getting the fun started
Created by: happynhot
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have had a few experiences, but actually getting started in all the fun always seems a abit awkward. We are now trying our first gangbang. we are interested in seeing how others actually get the fun all started.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well all the methods below seem to work ppretty well in most situations, maybe except for the "ok it's time to fuck"....lol.

Usually with couples someone has to make the first move. It seems to work better when the females take the initiative, let the guys know that "yeah we're ready for tis"

With MFM, it's usually less awkward. with more guys, well seems to be pretty easy just to start things up.

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
Hmmm, ways to get things started. We always found that games sometimes make it fun and easy to get things started. But it all depends on the demeanor of the crowd I guess, many things can get it start and definitely don't want to try and get it started with a bad note. If you look under the games forum I posted a cheap game that works really well. You just need a lil imagination to get it started. Hope what I have had to say helps. -Jeff

Clarksville TN

Username hidden
(48 posts)
We always start by playing with each other in front of people. People may still be sitting around chatting in the living room and my husband will come over and stick his hand down my shirt and just start fondling my breasts while everyone just continues talking...... that usually gets people to thinking about other things than the stock market...LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
We have had a few experiences, but actually getting started in all the fun always seems a abit awkward. We are now trying our first gangbang. we are interested in seeing how others actually get the fun all started.

Hiram GA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Getting the fun started