Getting started in new part of country : Swingers Discussion 190611
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedGetting started in new part of country
TOPIC: Getting started in new part of country
Created by: Bumperdude
Original Starting post for this thread:
Relatively recently moved to new part of country...decidedly less urban, and more conservative politically. But, there seems to be a large collection of single men who are jerks. They disrespect couples and stand them up on dates. Consequently, there is a distinct single-guy phobia in the air. Anyone know how to get rid of the bad apples, or show I'm not "just another" one?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Relatively recently...".

Someone get that man a diet Coors Light.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5193 posts)
Bumperdude,

One thing you can do to improve your single male image is not post Facebook and Yahoo contact info in your profile. When you deliberately post something against the site rules, how do I know you will respect my limits? Exactly.

Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Don't hate on bubble baths lmao

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
i met my bff as a single male here. I would say that there is a stigma to some extent in this area as well...as there is in most of the lifestyle. He had lots and lots of friends in the Austin swinging community (he lives in Denver now). Why was he "successful"? Well really...he was just a great guy. He was not a swinger, he was not there to only fuck, he didnt fill you full of bullshit lies and flattery trying to get into your panties...he is just a guy. For me, it is much easier for me to talk to someone if they are just being them vs. having an agenda, saying shit that they think will get them to the pussy in the easiest manner possible. I would suggest just being who you are, genuine. Because we can see through bullshit quick.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Relatively recently moved to new part of country...decidedly less urban, and more conservative politically. But, there seems to be a large collection of single men who are jerks. They disrespect couples and stand them up on dates. Consequently, there is a distinct single-guy phobia in the air. Anyone know how to get rid of the bad apples, or show I'm not "just another" one?

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Getting started in new part of country