Getting started Advice : Swingers Discussion 196075
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedGetting started Advice
TOPIC: Getting started Advice
Created by: Lovenlifetogether
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone- we just joined this week! We are new to this site and everything that has to do with swinging in general. Therefore we are looking to find a place to start. We are open minded and wanting to have fun but we want to ease into it. We were thinking of trying to find someone or a couple to watch us to kind of get us started. We are an attractive couple with my husband being tall(6'5")/athletic build/very "talented" ---and ---I'm pretty, big boobs, athletic build and have always been known for my "amazing" ass. I'm only posting this because I thought it might help in determining if this would be a "good starting" place. Any advice/comments from anyone on if they had success in going this route or how they got started would be great! We understand everyone is different and enjoys different things- we are mainly trying to see if anyone has tried this and for any advice!! Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My soapbox is sexy.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Me too...

Aledo TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Clubs and meet-and-greets are good ways to encounter other people who are "flexible" with their sexuality. Lots of on-premise clubs can help afford you opportunities to see and be seen.

Finding an experienced couple who are very flexible and can take you at whatever level you want to participate would be a Godsend, and their advice can save a lot of grief!

Above all... keep talking to each other! Communicate communicate communicate. (I really need to sell this soapbox)

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Lovenlife - We are new as well, so haven't actually tried any of the Dallas clubs yet ourselves. We have had other couples recommend Marble Door and 13th Floor, they are both listed on the club pages. I'm sure others are good as well.

I'd also tell you that once you post pictures, you are going to get a lot more emails! Your picture is highlighted at the top of the main page for a few days - great advertising, just be sure your profile is updated and your schedule is ready. We were caught a bit off guard by it, something I wish I had known in the beginning! Best of luck, you sound like a great couple!

Aledo TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
where hell is my post....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
What are some good clubs to go to in the Dallas area? I'm sure everyone has their preference but are their any all around good ones that people recommend? Thanks!

Sherman TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thanks to everyone for the advice!!! There seems to be a lot of nice/helpful people on here. There is a chance we are going to meet up with a couple tonight to just have drinks and talk........See if we can learn a little more and see where things go!

Sherman TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hey, she's bi. The line starts behind ME, gentlemen.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
fun DID YOU TELL THEM TO CALL ME..no...BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Welcome aboard Lovenlife.

My advice on how to ease into it is to find an experienced older gentleman to ease into her. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Getting started Advice