Getting past the emotion : Swingers Discussion 1966791011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedGetting past the emotion
TOPIC: Getting past the emotion
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We weren't sure how our exact reactions would be. We simply talked about it. We talked about how we would proceed after both positive and negative experiences. That way, the lines would be clear afterward. We also made sure we were confident in ourselves and our relationship and where things stood. We weren't out looking for replacements and whatnot. We were just looking for fun.

We started with a soft swap. We started with our our partners. There was some fondling of the other couple. The girls played a bit. Then we finished off sex with our partner. And amusingly it was the first time they other couple had simply watched another couple while they themselves got it on. Everyone left happy.

Our next one was a full swap encounter. We had a blast. We talked that night about it and much the next two days. We had great sex and our relationship isn't threatened at all. If anything we are closer bonded.

Make sure your lines are laid down. Be clear in your position if you two don't enjoy that first encounter. Don't let a negative experiment break your connection. Be safe. Have fun.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Another great point Mrs Sav. You are right on top of this.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Geez Sav, surprising to see you so judgmental so fast. Is it possible that they play alone with separate profiles?

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
"We jsut celebrated forty years of marriage. "

Just wondering why a married man who celebrated 40 years of marriage lists himself as a single male with no mention of a wife, never mind one he claims to be attractive and his best friend.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Well said talented!

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
I never really did get over it. I don't enjoy watching her, she doesn't enjoy watching me and neither of us enjoy being watched by each other. That is why we chose separate rooms. Makes it way easier. Just saying.

To be honest, what really helped me with the emotional part, I just kept thinking about it. Imagaing it, fantasizing about it and after a while it started to turn into a turn on instead of a fear. Then once it happened, it got about half as easy. The second time, it was half as easy as before. Now, it really doesn't bother me at all. to be honest, I get more emotional when some douche hits on her at the bar.

A LOT depends on the guy she is with though too. If I like the guy it's easier than if I am just okay with him. If he is outgoing and nice and friendly, I'm WAY more at ease.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Welcome to the forums, Donmar!

I remember being nervous about what I would feel when I saw my hubby with another woman. I thought I was excited and wanted it...but I worried that I would feel differently when it was happening. So.... I was open about my feelings. I told my husband and the couple we were with.... I knew that if it didn't feel good to me, I would speak up. In actuality....I LOVE watching my guy with another woman! It is just pure fun. :)

It's advice that we give a lot, though. Never feel like you have to do something and feel comfortable speaking up!!

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Well we have to say as newbies this is the most valid question of all. I the male half being more open to anything compared to my conservative wife was the most nervous about this of all. The week prior to last nights meet for our first mfm meet I continued to get more nervous about how I would feel due the amount of postings and other Internet information I was finding. All I can say now, after the fact is that it is the hottest thing you can experience as long a you hold no jealousy in your heart. This you have to be confident of on your own before it happens. I was confident it would not be a problem before things started and the only emotion that came into play was the happiness I felt for my wife receiving happiness and excitement she could not otherwise have felt. My wife For whom I thought might have a problem afterwords with guilt or regrets

Richboro PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Honestly we were both scared to death about how we would react to watching each other the first time. Mrs. Naughty was scared i would freak out or something. Our first time ended up being a MFM up at the Farm.

I really enjoyed the hell out of it and the after sex was hot as hell. Mrs Naughty did freak out but only because the guy lasted like 15 minutes and she was barely warmed up. He almost didnt escape with his life the poor guy! Luckily i was able to get her going and finished her off at the club or so i thought. After the hour drive home we went at it again and finally collapsed exhausted at 5 am in the morning. It was definetley fkg hot!!!!!! The first time she saw me with another woman all she could say was "OMG that is so fkg hot". needless to say she has no problem sharing her man.lol

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Bang on G.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Getting past the emotion