Getting Started and To be taken serious being Young : Swingers Discussion 209840101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedGetting Started and To be taken serious being Young
TOPIC: Getting Started and To be taken serious being Young
Created by: jrzboy22 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Original post was deleted, but since the OP has a variation of my SN, I'll take a shot.

A majority of couples on the site and the LS in general are above thirty, so yes a proper profile entirely filled out and descriptive will go a long way. If you're brand new to SLS as a SM, you'll need at least a cert for alot of people to take you seriously. Once you get one though, you'll be fine. I don't know specifically what your post said since it's no longer here, but if you have any questions in particular send me a message. Always welcome to help a new person out.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
total Babe about covered it, I suppose. I'll agree that when you're below the acceptable age range, the appearance of immaturity does not help your case.

You may indeed be handicapped by never caring to learn good grammar or punctuation or effective sentence construction. Think of it like building a house, or a shed. It's not just pieces of wood stuck together one by one; it's a structure that works.

I'm not hoping to discourage you in your pursuits, but to give some useful feedback. A lot of older swingers are even worse with their writing. But you may be young enough to still learn.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Getting Started and To be taken serious being Young