Fun room : Swingers Discussion 212292102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedFun room
TOPIC: Fun room
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   2 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Like SoulMates we have our guest room to play in. Not that we wouldn't in the master bedroom but it is just easier to clean the guest room. We have also found it easier to play on the guest room bed which is a standard mattress, our bed is a water bed.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
I really think Scandle posted pretty much everything I was thinking. We haven't hosted yet due to having a teen at home but hope to over the summer when he goes to visit his mom out of state. We have a guest room that we will use to play in. While most couples we have played with in their home use the master bedroom, I don't want to when we host. Idk...it may seem silly but that is "our" bed. Whether we are having wild raunchy monkey sex or sensually making love, it's our room and our space to go and block out the rest of the world. I think the idea of having a "naughty" room (guest room) works best for us just like each couple/person has to decide what fits them best. It also depends a lot on how much space you have to work with. Best of luck to you! :-)

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
HotMessNC, welcome to the Forums!

We have played with other couples in our living room and in the master bedroom. It all depends on your set up and what you want to do.

Is your 12 X 14 room currently empty? Do you have children, parents or roommates from whom you would want to hide special equipment? If you do, is there storage room for such items, or can you lock the room? You might be able to put twin beds in the room, then push them together to create a king-size play area as needed. If you want a t.v. in the room, then you have to figure out how to accommodate it, along with any players. I suppose a wall-hugger recliner could work, too. They're fun to give and receive oral in yet won't take up too much space. It may sound simplistic, but if you create a grid (like graph paper), figure out the dimensions of the items you would like to have and proportion them to fit the paper's proportions, you will have a better idea about what could work.

We have dreams of getting a sex swing and hoisting it in one of our spare bedrooms. In fact, it's on my Christmas list this year!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8823 posts)
Are you guys looking to host a bunch of people for a party or just a single lady? (Yes, I read your profile.)

Whenever we've been hosted by another couple at their home, we usually have a drink and chat in the living room area and move on into the bedroom after a bit. We don't play all over the house.

So...if you are just having a single female or even a couple over, I think you have plenty of room.

You might have to re-think things if you want to have multiple people over.

Best of luck to you guys! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Ok we are new to this and would like to host at some point .What is the best room set up for fun time ,Is it a bedroom ,living room ?What should be in the room to make everyone comfortable .We are limited on space .12X14 room

Cary NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   2 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Fun room