Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Friends First :-) Meet the New Guy
TOPIC: Friends_First_:-)_Meet_the_New_Guy
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 33 of 33
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome! Hope to see you around more as well! Come to Louisville and PG and I will show you a good time! LOL

Shelbyville KY
Username hidden
(262 posts)
welcome funmaker! nice chest ;) hope to see more of it and you around the fora!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21199 posts)
Hello SLS.

I am new to SLS and was recommended here from another Swingers Site. Just wanted to introduce myself and make a few friends.

Was curious if there is anyone who has been to a club called Colette in Dallas? If so, what are your opinions of this place as well as your outlook on single males attending? I was in contact with the management and they told me I could try to get on the guest list as long as there was an open slot.

What I really am looking to do is make friends with like minded individuals/couples. I am a very social person and enjoy small house parties as well as clubs. No drama, just good times even with clothing on!

Username hidden
(41 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 33 of 33
TOPIC: Friends First :-) Meet the New Guy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.