Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Friends First :-) Meet the New Guy
TOPIC: Friends First :-) Meet the New Guy
Created by: funmaker01
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello SLS.

I am new to SLS and was recommended here from another Swingers Site. Just wanted to introduce myself and make a few friends.

Was curious if there is anyone who has been to a club called Colette in Dallas? If so, what are your opinions of this place as well as your outlook on single males attending? I was in contact with the management and they told me I could try to get on the guest list as long as there was an open slot.

What I really am looking to do is make friends with like minded individuals/couples. I am a very social person and enjoy small house parties as well as clubs. No drama, just good times even with clothing on!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been to Collette, twice, apart from the donation for single males which is $100, its pretty nice place to go! Stopped going after that. Spending $100 every now and then is a bummer.

Well i went on a Friday, one of the main section is closed on that day, they said it remains open on Saturdays. Apart from that lets see, the ambiance is good, couples crowd is good.

But did not see too many singles though, over the course of 5 hours, i saw only 4 single males including me.

For me be a couple and go, rather than being a single.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
well yuk. Okay you all have your messages with the new date. Looking forward to it. And details to come as the date looms closer!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I can do anything Easter and prior to. I have to be in Washington on the 8th of April and I am driving.

Mary Esther FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Ok. I screwed up. Last weekend of March is Easter. How about the weekend of April 5-7 instead?

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
That sounds lovely to us. Last weekend of March it is.

Now, I guess I should probably mention it to Mr Sexus? (I'm kidding. He knows.)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Gina,

Hubby says the last weekend of march looks good for us. We can come down Friday night after work and stay through Sunday afternoon if that works for you and Mr. Sexy!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
HHHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I am down for late March. Maybe early April, but late March works better. Let me know whats up.

Mary Esther FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
All thumbs? hmmmmmm...what about the rest of the digits?

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
What likes the idea of two thumbs...oh nevermind. Blush.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
How's either late March or early April sound? We will gear it around when you can make it, LadyWolf, and probably call it an April Fools For Fucking party. Hahaha. Don't think we will have our hot tub by then, but I am pretty sure Mr and I can come up with some ideas to get things rolling without one.

And yes, Fun from San Angelo, you are invited.

I'll message you with details at some point. It'll be our first house party here in Texas, and it's about time! We loved hosting them in VA.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Friends First :-) Meet the New Guy