Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Forum Decorum
TOPIC: Forum Decorum
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Eric and Pam, my gosh, if we could only meet swingers that look like these two!!!! And of course a single that resembles Alcide Herveaux I'd die a happy woman ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
Did anyone watch True Blood last nite? Omg, the shifters are a bunch of swingers, who knew...

Tara is really holding a grudge. Sookie is a very needy bitch Eric is Eric staying on task Bill is a sneaky fuk with what seems to be a hidden agenda

Then there's the fairies private club, dude that place looked sexy awesome. But they have secrets **snort** and are clannish to newbies or others not in their fold.

Dum,,Dum drama I love it ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
*Vampires* Order of their convents

King or Queeen,,,oldest maker Mayor,,, most loyal makee

Sheriff ,,,enforcer Suckers,,,all the rest Their powers come from how long they have been active creatures of the dark. But they don't all agree to disagree some disagree to agree. The elders tend to rule the roost. Yet there are always suckers stirring the pot challenging the order of things.

Then comes alone the shifters, faries and wolfpack. Drama, is so interesting **snort**

Me, I am digging this season of True Blood, Team Eric all the way. Screw the "Authority" and Russell the undead King of Mississippi.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Nothing for me, not even the court jester!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
I view myself in the same light online as I do in life. I am an advisory board member. I sit on a number of them both politically and professionally. I'm not the mayor (yet), though I do enjoy having an ear turned to what I have to say and have ambitions to move upward.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
I think my posts were pretty high when we were another screen name in another state, who knows?

I'm quite content to be a humble sage or even a scribe in this court.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
LOL, FF! Mayor, queen, whatever.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
I don't selectively delete, I delete in a swoop. An entire posting history in fact, by my calculations, I'd have around 30,000 (give or take) by now. I'm here since 2004. Almost EVERY SINGLE person who's been here long enough has had their entire posting history deleted.

It's a privilege provided by the website, and it is against the terms of service to discuss post deletion (Unless they changed the rules again).

I have zero desire to be mayor, queen or a leader of any forums. Been a forum moderator for a long time, it's a thankless sucky job.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
....The deleted posts are more from whom has had spirted debates with whomever. Quitting the site, "posts related were deleted I think" profiles changed or self censoring or security measures one chooses.

The above are bulk post numbers deletion machines.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Yes,scandle thxs.....But the question was electing a Mayor. Kings and Queens are in a monarchy....The deleted posts are more from whom has had spirted debates with whomever. Quitting the site, "posts related were deleted I think" profiles changed or self censoring or security measures one chooses.

The theme music ..cue it now.....~smile~ man in the mirror or kettled pop corn and I don't care.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: Forum Decorum