Forum Decorum : Swingers Discussion 2039701031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedForum Decorum
TOPIC: Forum Decorum
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I view myself in the same light online as I do in life. I am an advisory board member. I sit on a number of them both politically and professionally. I'm not the mayor (yet), though I do enjoy having an ear turned to what I have to say and have ambitions to move upward.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
I think my posts were pretty high when we were another screen name in another state, who knows?

I'm quite content to be a humble sage or even a scribe in this court.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
LOL, FF! Mayor, queen, whatever.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
I don't selectively delete, I delete in a swoop. An entire posting history in fact, by my calculations, I'd have around 30,000 (give or take) by now. I'm here since 2004. Almost EVERY SINGLE person who's been here long enough has had their entire posting history deleted.

It's a privilege provided by the website, and it is against the terms of service to discuss post deletion (Unless they changed the rules again).

I have zero desire to be mayor, queen or a leader of any forums. Been a forum moderator for a long time, it's a thankless sucky job.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
....The deleted posts are more from whom has had spirted debates with whomever. Quitting the site, "posts related were deleted I think" profiles changed or self censoring or security measures one chooses.

The above are bulk post numbers deletion machines.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
Yes,scandle thxs.....But the question was electing a Mayor. Kings and Queens are in a monarchy....The deleted posts are more from whom has had spirted debates with whomever. Quitting the site, "posts related were deleted I think" profiles changed or self censoring or security measures one chooses.

The theme music ..cue it now.....~smile~ man in the mirror or kettled pop corn and I don't care.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
No, outdoors, they delete their own posts. Sometimes it appears they're trying to minimize being called out on something stupid or inflammatory they've said, or they are trying to deny what others accuse them of by removing the evidence.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
Some people delete _others'_ posts?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Is there a special category for those who periodically delete posts?

Everyone is "entitled" to their opinion but I have to laugh at those who try to control who posts where. I think one must control themselves before attempting to control others and that seems to be an issue for a few of the more prolific posters.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
ff, I presume you mean interpreted instead of "interrupted."

In any case, though I post a lot I'd never consider myself queen of the fora.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: Forum Decorum