Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Forum Decorum
TOPIC: Forum Decorum
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My bad, Sookie is actually less attractive in my opinion than Snookie.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
Minor note: Snooki = Jersey Shore Sookie = True Blood

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
vampires are polysexual. thought you knew that;)

I could not stand previous season Eric when he was, gag, romantic and making love. I've never liked men like that. Glad to see him back to himself now. Coldly sexual, love it.

Alcide, the guy who plays him, is from San Antonio, if I have my facts straight.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
** footnote** Eric's bi experience was a grudge fuck to even the score with Russel. Other then that he's really a ladies man in a BDSM dom kinda way.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I thought she was sexy in a country kinda way. HFQ hit it, forget it, quit it. Nice body, goofy mannerisms. Yes that gap tooth isn't attractive. But her ass is nice. There hiding her pregnancy pretty good to.

What do you think about this swinger scenario and posting forum decorum. ~smile~ Eric and Pam have a profile, being Vampires of course they have well over 20,000 posts...**snort**

They list as a couple, Pam is Bi//// Eric is straight.... Falsehood, lying or they would just glam us all and it wouldn't matter.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
that should read I like to take long breaks from the forums...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
I have no desire to be queen of the forums. I actually like to take long breaks from it now and then. My posting history number though is correct. I have never done a mass deletion or really deleted anything other then those odd times when you end up with double posts. I did do a mass deletion of pictures about a year and a half ago, and put up all fresh ones. So there are some posts that had a picture with them that made sense at the time that the picture is now our default one that usually has nothing to do with the post...didn't think about that at the time.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Fuck forum decorum!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
You kind of look like Sam :)

Snookie is just so unattractive, I never found her sexy or even pretty, her body is boyish and lacking curves, and that gap between her two front teeth is just nasty.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
My wife is Sam smitten. Snookie has lost her sex pot edge being so whinny IMO. She lost it in the second season. The writers are bringing back the it's all about snookie with the mind reading scenes and everyone is talking about her. I'm a big Jessica fan. She came into her own glaming Andy last nite.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
TOPIC: Forum Decorum