Forum Decorum : Swingers Discussion 2039701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedForum Decorum
TOPIC: Forum Decorum
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FF,

Sookie is simply skinny. Do you recall her dream of having a threesome with Bill and Eric? remember her in that black lace panty and bra set? she was a toothpick. No definition, nothing. In Russian we have a saying:

"Ne piska, Ne siska"

(It rhymes) but the translation is: No pussy, no breasts. :)

Snookie on the other hand is busty and curvy, her body looks decent when she drops a few pounds. :)

And finally, taste is subjective wouldn't you agree?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
*c&p* My bad, Sookie is actually less attractive in my opinion than Snookie

M ,,,I would have thought that you could have given Sookie a little bit of a break for her hard body. The Stackhouse gene pool has good physical genetics. Snookie by comparison is not even worthy of the mention other then the typo.

I also am kinda a Snookie the "character" fan. Bitch has some thick skin and speaks her mind. There is no comparison to her look it's one of a kind and she owns it. She's no hawty that's for sure.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
My bad, I forgot Fang Bangers in the plot cast membership for True Blood. I believe the writers and producers cast them as a sort of whale parasite to accompany the Vampires for plot "fluff" ....nothing more nothing less. Funny fun' pun fact** there is a common whale parasite know as a Lip Lice.They swim with the big fish *whales* . Lip Lice are a crustacean creature just fYI. Not the itchy nesters know as the common lice. Fang Bangers and Lip Lice are acceptable pests good parasites if you well. They both serve a purpose.

Fang Bangers are the lowest of low' on the Vampire food chain in the plot. Coat tailors if you will, who's only purpose is to serve their maker for feeding and amusement. Once dismissed by their maker they are exiled to irrelevant status. I fine the saddest ingredient to this character is their neediness to fit in to the shows dynamic. Yet the Vampires show no mercy and won't turn them, they just send them to the corner when they no longer amuse the convent. Great writing I say. Mayhem formally know as the poster ff ~smile~ you just got glam'd beach !!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
Alcide, the guy who plays him is in magic mike, My wife and her posse' are seeing that tonite at the movie tavern. I've seen lots of FB posting about the movie. Some very funny.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
*c &p* vampires are polysexual. thought you knew that;)

I did not know that,nor that there wasn't a N in sookie..lol..damn !! Good catch TT

Polysexual seems to me by meaning to be Bi. I googled it. Anyway I don't buy it about the polysexual thing. Bill shows no Bi-ness and Eric was man-fucking for a means to a end. Not for pleasure other then revenage.

I say he could list himself as straight if he chose to with out lying. At best would it be a falsehood.....lol..... A unprovable technicality not worth the bother to be concerned with...falsehood.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
* Alcide, the guy who plays him, is from San Antonio, if I have my facts straight.*

I don't know where he's from, all I know is that he's hot! my B is doing his training routine and diet plan ;). I'm a happy girl!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
My bad, Sookie is actually less attractive in my opinion than Snookie.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Minor note: Snooki = Jersey Shore Sookie = True Blood

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
vampires are polysexual. thought you knew that;)

I could not stand previous season Eric when he was, gag, romantic and making love. I've never liked men like that. Glad to see him back to himself now. Coldly sexual, love it.

Alcide, the guy who plays him, is from San Antonio, if I have my facts straight.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
** footnote** Eric's bi experience was a grudge fuck to even the score with Russel. Other then that he's really a ladies man in a BDSM dom kinda way.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Forum Decorum