Forum Decorum : Swingers Discussion 203970
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedForum Decorum
TOPIC: Forum Decorum
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
~smile~Could be a interesting thread, could be a dud. Could get locked in a heart beat. Take a second and look at the number of posts the person before you has. Sorry vanilla wafers your excuded form this thread.

There was a time the magic number of 5000 made one a "fora veteran" with what some could have interrupted as entitlement status.

Take a moment and look at your post totals and think . Would you vote for yourself to be mayor of foraland ~WEG~

Me myself and I, oh hell yes !!! I would try to have either Lost or shelikesgirls on my ticket too. They have some real post total savy...~smile~

~my2centsworthinawordpotstirringatit'sbest~

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice flashback of fangtasia' start last night and terry in the light.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3546 posts)
Alcide is dead?!??

Like I said...True Blood sucks. :(

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
The Russell season was the best by far. You do know that they killed Alcide this last episode. Some of the sex scenes throughout the series have been pretty good too. The Jason and Eric scene last week got my wife all hot in bothered, me I thought it was what prison sex would look like...lol...ewwwww

FF * general disclaimer to all, sorry about any spoiler info I might type out here. But the whole please don't I haven't watched yet stuff, my bad no fuck shall be given. I want to talk about the last season as its happening.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3546 posts)
Certain parts of True Blood were good. Alcide, for example. Or Pam or Russell.

My favorite.... Russell doing the nightly news and pulling the spine out the guy.

"We will eat you after we eat your children. And now, time for the weather. Tiffany?"

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Agreed it did get lame during the fairy crap and semi lame during the werewolf stuff.

They are killing off the characters here in the final season, its back to being true to the sharpness of the first season. imo

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3546 posts)
You guys still watch True Blood??!???? It was good for the 1st couple seasons then it just got lame.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Bump for a #throwback Thursday and cause I can .

Anyone else watching the final season of true blood ? Breaking Bad has set the bar high for any future final season of shows. But I think the writers and actors are doing a pretty good job to claim second place all time to date for a final season so far.

IMO Dexter's staff totally blew it. Lamest ending ever !!!!

FF avid TV and Film fan. I like characters with some bite too um.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3546 posts)
**Bumping** To give the humans a giggle.

I miss Russell !! That dude was Despicable :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3546 posts)
Tara lifts like nobody's business, her body is solid hard! I absolutely love that dedication is written all over her body... her face? ummm only a mother could love!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
*c&p*And finally, taste is subjective wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely,I would cuncur. I do remember the scene, and I asked my wife what she thought. She argeed that sookie is skinny, not a hard body and the gap tooth was her first comment aboutt sookie's looks. Tara on the other hand she said was a hard body. ~smile~ what do I know. "Ne piska, Ne siska" I enjoy learning these phrases, please do drop them off when applicable.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3546 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Forum Decorum